All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I only watched a few teams, but Monarchs and SSX were my favorite. There were a lot of elements I like in SE and CE, and I can't wait to see their routines polished.

Not gonna lie, I'm slightly annoyed at the Ladies of Teal routine... and music.

I think they did great, but I'd like this team create their own identity.

i think it would have been cooler, if they had their own routine plus music, and then maybe included something that was part of a past SE routine. like a former SE pyramid or elite stunt section.

I think @megsmom 's kid is on more than one team?

Big red is on 2 teams- unfortunately, we have to change whole uniforms because of YE having its own uniform. The whole idea with uniforms this year was that each team (for the most part) get something to differentiate them. Everyone has the same skirt and body liner. The sports bra style tops are different. The liners are snap crotch bodysuits that come just off the shoulder with a open back. The idea is to save $$ - only have to buy an additional sports bra instead of a whole uniform- and it makes it easier to cross teams. Almost all teams have the same bow as well.

Sorry this came so late! I was in charge of the warm up room, so I was just able to access this thread. :)

iypg5g.jpg

Youth Elite uniform! Big Red loved it!!

Back