All-Star Cea Showcase Megathread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been in a store that carries up to an M cup. But I rarely go in there because they're kind of expensive.
(not that I need a larger cup size, but 28/30 bands aren't commonly found in most stores..)

YES someone's with small rib cage struggles. sometimes I bite the bullet and get a 32 (and down a cup size to keep the same ratio) if it's on sale or something and in the 32 if I lift my arms the whole band can sometimes slip up above my boobs. also, that's how you know your boobs belong in the IBTC.

We have a VS and a Pink in our local shopping centre and I'm so sad that there is no way I could wear one of their bras! They try to claim that a 32ddd is the same as a 32e but no way would I fit one boob in half the bras in there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "sister size" should be a 34ddd not a 32ddd. Not that this helps much because if you buy one in store they most likely won't have that size, they would have to order online which helps no one. Lol

We have a VS and a Pink in our local shopping centre and I'm so sad that there is no way I could wear one of their bras! They try to claim that a 32ddd is the same as a 32e but no way would I fit one boob in half the bras in there...

Every time I walk in there to bra shop I walk out angry and annoyed. Ours sucks.

VS sizing is an absolute joke...

What does that mean?

What is a 34D at VS may be a 34C or 34B at some other store.

Plus I hate how they seem to automatically throw women into a 34 band. I'm not tiny at all but I fit into a 30 no problem, and it was a dramatically better fit than the 34s I was wearing before.

I work at PINK and can't wear any of their bras. Also bra measuring women is easily the worst part of my job because I feel they way they teach us to do it is wrong. I get weird sizes by doing it their way. Add to that that we only carry bras 32-36 A-DD.

The ones at the store by me at home have no clue how a bra is supposed to fit. Every time I go they put me in the wrong size and then say the gapping is normal. Yeah it's not. There shouldn't be an inch gap between my skin and the bra.

^^^^Me too! I don't even know that I have ever SEEN a bra in a store above a D. Do you custom order?
I'm not that large (Like all of my physical-ness, I'm average lol). But I get most of my intimate apparel/swimwear from Adore Me (which I highly recommend and would gladly send my referral link)- it's an online retailer that has REALLY nice quality stuff for a decent price and a variety of sizes. They carry up to a G or H or so..I know several NYC retailers specialize in a rather large range of sizes.

That's the biggest gripe for women about VS (and I used to work there)..anything much out of the "average range" sizes (32 A-D/DD) wasn't carried. And not every line had every size even in THAT range. ETA: Yeah, they want to size you ABOVE for band..when you're supposed to size BELOW. This is difficult for people like me, however, who have a very distinct 'V' shape. "Sister sizing" is common across many places, not just VS (it's adjusting up a band, down a cup and vice versa).

Back