All-Star Cea Sr Elite Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2015
I am a big fan of CEA Senior Elite and I was wondering if anyone can please share why they do a chant that is of a nationwide TV commercial "We are farmers buhbuhdabuhbuhbuh" just curious why they chose do this..I think it's cute!

Edited: oops, I meant the State Farm commercial not nationwide lol

Last edited:
Can't answer for them but our team Envy has done it for a couple years now "We are Envy bum bum bum bum buuuuuummm" no rhyme or reason to it. Just fun, kids made it up, and they liked it.

Probably just an inside joke to get them pumped. I've seen the JTV videos where they sing the 'little Einstein's' theme song.

One year my team recited part of the cingular commercial 'IDK my BFF Jill?' in our pre-performance chant.

Probably just an inside joke to get them pumped. I've seen the JTV videos where they sing the 'little Einstein's' theme song.

One year my team recited part of the cingular commercial 'IDK my BFF Jill?' in our pre-performance chant.
That Little Einstein theme was super popular several months ago. All the high school kids were singing it!

I am a big fan of CEA Senior Elite and I was wondering if anyone can please share why they do a chant that is of a nationwide TV commercial "We are farmers buhbuhdabuhbuhbuh" just curious why they chose do this..I think it's cute!

I know why. Let me check with the girls to see if it's a private team thing they want to keep to themselves, ok? If they don't mind, I'm happy to share. But, it isn't random at all.........and every time I hear that commercial it makes me smile. HAHAHA

Back