Cea, Tg, Rays, Ca, Gk, Louisville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2009
So, since I've come to terms with the fact that I have WAY too much cheer stuff I have decided to let go although this is only part of my collection. I have a bunch of shirts, bows, sports bras and shorts from the past 2/3 years to sell/trade.I have written "trade only" next to some of my more precious items since I don't just want to sell them, I need something to replace them. I live in England but won't charge any more than $5-$10 for shipping depending on what you order. A lot of the items on there have never been worn since it's impossible to actually wear it all (GK items only worn once or not at all).

Pictures by lucyemma18 - Photobucket

PM me on here if interested or email [email protected]

Hey I was wondering if you were willing to sell these shorts? They are adorable!
IMG_1830.jpg

Hey! I am really interested in a lot of your stuff! The top gun shorts, the cea shorts, and the cea sports bra! I have lots of stuff to trade and i will buy :) i have f5, cali, rays, cheer athletics, az power, and a lot more! my kik is zoedunlappp and my email is [email protected] :)

So, since I've come to terms with the fact that I have WAY too much cheer stuff I have decided to let go although this is only part of my collection. I have a bunch of shirts, bows, sports bras and shorts from the past 2/3 years to sell/trade.I have written "trade only" next to some of my more precious items since I don't just want to sell them, I need something to replace them. I live in England but won't charge any more than $5-$10 for shipping depending on what you order. A lot of the items on there have never been worn since it's impossible to actually wear it all (GK items only worn once or not at all).

Hey I really want to buy and trade alot of your stuff so please please get back to me!

messaged you, please get back to me

For everyone that has emailed me, I've had a crazy week starting university again but I will get back to you all soon!

How did you get all that stuff?! It's amazing! like the TG spandex and stuff like that, that you can't usually get from pro shops

I bought a lot of the new team stuff at worlds at the cheer expo but I also buy some stuff from people or trade!

Back