All-Star Champions League 2- The Movie

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Dad

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
I didn't see last years movie and wasn't sure what to expect going into it but did enjoy it overall.

BSB still blows me away and DW loved what she saw of SE.

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

I was going to hold out on seeing this sequel based on the high expectations I had last year on the original and somewhat disappointment... @Cheer Dad, how, good was this movie on the scale of 1-4, 1-wait to see it on cable and 4 - Must see, cinematic masterpiece...

My school is in the mountains in the middle of nowhere, so we had no theaters playing it here...and I was so excited that the first movie would be put on Netflix! Then I got disappointed when they released that they had issues with netflix and haven't been able to put it up yet :( hope everyone's enjoying the new one, I just wanted to re-watch the old one!

I was going to hold out on seeing this sequel based on the high expectations I had last year on the original and somewhat disappointment... @Cheer Dad, how, good was this movie on the scale of 1-4, 1-wait to see it on cable and 4 - Must see, cinematic masterpiece...
I can't compare to last year and it is definitely not a must see cinematic masterpiece. I would say 2.5. Would have like to see more teams of even just high light snippets.

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

I was so disappointed in last year's movie. I felt like last year we took our whole Y3 team (older Y3 team, not babies) and they were bored to tears. The kids were ready to tumble out of the theater tonight. Lots of story in each section. Lots of tidbits on the coaches. Some of you coaches are some superstitious folks, same with kids. The most boring part for me was the prom at the very beginning, but, hey, those kids all looked good. Tate (Nate) Chalk (Nfinity) Spelling? gives a very good as CP would put it, talking about one of her favorite coaches, inspirational speech that sets the tone and movie takes off from there. I was not disappointed in one second of it, truly showed some practices, a little of something of everything. It is worth seeing. I did record a little specifically for here, but, man, I am not interested in getting in trouble for anything but might upload 10 seconds or something. Showed routines and a few closeups but it was not just crazy camera flying over the place and you never saw routine. The movie from my point of view delivered. I am on here a lot but had not watched Cali Black Ops routine before. Wow! BSB. Don't worry, we are in Florida, someone picked up the Who? Who? in that deep voice that some dad or someone yells every time one of Brandon's teams takes the floor for you.

I just finished watching the first movie today (I bought it on iTunes) and I really loved it. It was sweet, simple and it showcased this sport very well. I am planning on seeing the second movie on Saturday and I am really looking forward to it!

Just to show that they did not go crazy with the camera swinging. You get to see some close up, some coaches and still get benefit of full routine. I will also link a 5 second clip towards end of movie that not only showed SE slowed down but other teams as well if I don't get in trouble first for this little clip. You'll just have to go see the movie, but it was worth it. (That is not me talking. ;) ) Also it wasn't just watching competition videos that we have all already seen, so much more. Just go see it Saturday. Y'all love cheer, too, or you wouldn't be here.

Movie was pretty good.... don't know if it was worth the $15 ticket though.

ETA: fifteen dollars PLUS tax

Last edited:
Just to show that they did not go crazy with the camera swinging. You get to see some close up, some coaches and still get benefit of full routine. I will also link a 5 second clip towards end of movie that not only showed SE slowed down but other teams as well if I don't get in trouble first for this little clip. You'll just have to go see the movie, but it was worth it. (That is not me talking. ;) ) Also it wasn't just watching competition videos that we have all already seen, so much more. Just go see it Saturday. Y'all love cheer, too, or you wouldn't be here.

Looks so much better than last year already. Glad they are improving the movie side of things

I found the way they panned through the prom lineup to be dizzying enough that I had to look away. I have some sight problems though, so maybe it's just me.

I also found the way they cut away from lady jags into another story line to be awkward and unfinished, but that was really my only complaint. I don't know how spectacular it was but like last year, Droplet had a great time going out and being at the movie with 75-100 of her closest friends. ;)

Back