All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe some teams aren't returning because they simply didn't like the competition. It was hyped to be the second coming of Christ, and I heard more complaints than anything else when it was happening. Plus, getting to CA is expensive, and downtown LA is not too cute of an area.

Are there other big comp. going on the same weekend as this comp.?

The Allstar Games and The Champions League are the same weekend.

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One J5 CP and one 4th grade Football player ! Help me now!

The Fierce Board App!

The Allstar Games and The Champions League are the same weekend.

Mommy to 2 kiddos! One J5 CP and one 4th grade Football player ! Help me now!

The Fierce Board App!
Isn't AS Games in Las Vegas? Maybe thats why CL wasnt? Or is ASG not in Las Vegas.. am i losing my mind?

The Allstar Games and The Champions League are both such awesome , cool comp. I wonder why they didn't try to schedule them for different weekends....

Maybe some teams aren't returning because they simply didn't like the competition. It was hyped to be the second coming of Christ, and I heard more complaints than anything else when it was happening. Plus, getting to CA is expensive, and downtown LA is not too cute of an area.

hahahahahahah

I don't understand why Orange wasn't invited... I mean, they are 8 time world champs.. They probably were invited but declined it for whatever reason since Peach is going. Weird.
Allstar games are the same weekend. Orange is probably going to Vegas.

Allstar games are the same weekend. Orange is probably going to Vegas.
Pretty sure this was answered earlier that Orange was going to Majors and Peach to CL. Which makes perfect sense to me to only add one of these invitation travel comps per team so you're not killing your families with travel cost.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

14oacua.jpg

eg391e.jpg

These are the scores that I could find on Twitter. Dividing the all girl scores by ten to make it comparable, wouldn't it be GBE Lime, MDT Reign, ACE Warriors, and Georgia not eligible to return based on the bottom four? Although Swooshcats doesn't exist anymore, they outscored Lime and had the fifth lowest score.

14oacua.jpg

eg391e.jpg

These are the scores that I could find on Twitter. Dividing the all girl scores by ten to make it comparable, wouldn't it be GBE Lime, MDT Reign, ACE Warriors, and Georgia not eligible to return based on the bottom four? Although Swooshcats doesn't exist anymore, they outscored Lime and had the fifth lowest score.
I think it was 2 lowest AG/Coed. None of those teams are going except reign so that must be it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Is there a way for teams to move from having to play in to actually being in the league or will it always be those same teams actually in the league? Would've liked to see new teams added to the league.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back