All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No, so if you didn't win coed overall it COULD (emphasis) mean that you scored the highest in the entire competition. This year it was easier to tell after large senior division + all-girl overall champions were announced..... because:
F5 came 2nd in their division but won all-girl overall.
If Senior Elite came 1st in the division and F5 won all-girl overall, it pretty much means Senior Elite won grand champions.

In last years' case, Smoed won overall coed and they were first in their division...... so it was guaranteed that the grand champions were the champions of other divisions, i.e. TGLC.
Right I got that when they announced f5 in second. I see what you mean.

Okay so my cents:

WE Coloned (JC5) killed it!!

I totally wanted to join the dance party with Miss Mafia and the coed coaches during Cali Coed.

All them shoes?! It was like 5 people from different teams who lost a shoe hahaha.

I was first very sad that there we're no hits. Then came Brandon haha. I think 5 teams in total hit.. But those who did, they HIT!

Brandon gave me everything and more, I don't understand the winners. Congrats to SE and Black Ops but still..

The sportmanship today was incredible to watch. Very fun to experience.

Kind of like finding out a favorite childhood memory wast real, huh?

Meanie, wrecking people's dreams lol

**If you spend $700 to chase a Paid bid was it really worth your money**
Oh, I knew Barney was a dude in a costume. I had the sneaking suspicion that Santa and the Tooth Fairy weren't real. I knew that the Easter Bunny was a fraud.

But this. This....

THIS WAS SO REAL. AND NOW--

And now, it's all slipping away...

Dear people in the US,

staying up until midnight / 1 am to get updates from a cheer competition is NOT late.

Sincerely, all cheer-fans from other continents than North and South America.

But it sure was fun to read the tweets - "hey CL, it's almost midnight, hurry up", etc. :D

the comp seemed so empty...

CArPi4UUUAEryX-.jpg

Overall this comp was a bit of a disappointment. It was great to see all these top teams close to home, but the production just wasn't there. It felt like just a regular competition and not even a particularly good one. I paid $67 for a diamond ticket online, and then they apparently changed the arrangement so my seat ended up being in the gold area (cheaper than the diamond). I heard plenty of parents complaining about this. And like someone else said, it seemed fairly easy to actually walk in without any ticket at all. And there were still plenty of empty seats. The setup wasn't anything special - I don't think the little "tunnel" compared to the walkway thing they had last year. The whole thing was just kinda ordinary and dull. This is LA! They could've made it soo much better and special/exciting.
Really hate that teams had to change their music ... was so looking forward to seeing WCSS Jersey Boys routine ... it was definitely not the same without the music. Bummer.
Loved F5! Happy to see them hit a strong performance and take the all-girl award.
BSB was absolutely amazing of course. There's just an aura with that team and those coaches, it's so amazing and totally different from everyone else. It's like a calm confidence, and they all just look like professionals.
Really enjoyed T&S Obsession too - they have some great execution.
Oh and Senior Elite's uniforms were absolutely blinding under the lights. Reign's were also.
I was confused too during medium senior awards when they called 4th place and there were 5 teams there. They ended up giving Lady Jags some sort of honorable mention award. Weird.
Really sad for Lady Lightning ... this just hasn't been their year. I hope they can come back and at least hit a good routine at worlds.
During large coed awards, all 3 teams huddled together in a big circle and the announcer broke them up and said to go sit with your own team. Because of the movie. So they all got in a circle with their own teams, 3 separate circles but close together. Nope not good enough, he separated them all to separate sides of the floor. I get that they needed to film things and wanted it a certain way but it was just weird because it was like they were discouraging sportsmanship. Also the whole awards thing was pretty dull, no anticipation at all lol. But it's pretty funny that the east coasters had to wait until after 2AM for results. We're always the ones that have to deal with the time difference

Congratulations to all of the winners!

But I'm very curious where all of this hate for Senior Elite is coming from on social media. I don't understand what they've done to anyone. I see hateful replies on CU's Twitter about them winning & I see a lot of current athletes favoriting them.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

But I'm very curious where all of this hate for Senior Elite is coming from on social media. I don't understand what they've done to anyone. I see hateful replies on CU's Twitter about them winning & I see a lot of current athletes favoriting them.

I actually had to block my twitter for today because it is incredibly bad (fortunately not on my timeline) - so many things I want to reply to, but I'm glad that I got taught otherwise. It is funny how some athletes were all "well, the best wins" when they won a competition, but as soon as another team wins, they're all "this competition is rigged".

Congratulations to Senior Elite!

The results are what they are, these emotionally-charged teenagers will eventually cool it off on social media.

I'm mostly unhappy with how TG Lady Jags were never included in the final standings under the medium senior division, it's as if they never competed.......

Back