All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have restaurant recommendations for the area around the Galen Center?

There's really nothing you can walk to. I think GSSA should've arranged for food trucks to attend, it would be a huge help to everyone attending

I'd get someone from the attending gyms to request it.

Same with the sports arena

There's really nothing you can walk to. I think GSSA should've arranged for food trucks to attend, it would be a huge help to everyone attending

I'd get someone from the attending gyms to request it.

Same with the sports arena
It sounds like this location is going to be an issue...

I just saw a post that I thought was in this thread, but the poster advised that the JW Marriott is not guaranteeing that the room you booked will be the room you get. I just called the hotel and they confirmed this was true. They told me they made it clear with the "booking agent" that they were putting people in rooms they had available regardless of what they requested. If you are sharing a room, you may end up with only a king bed.
Whoever gave the heads up - thank you! Not that I don't love DH, but knowing I will be stuck with one bed I am glad he didn't have the vacation time to go on this trip. 4 in a bed would make for a long weekend.

I just saw a post that I thought was in this thread, but the poster advised that the JW Marriott is not guaranteeing that the room you booked will be the room you get. I just called the hotel and they confirmed this was true. They told me they made it clear with the "booking agent" that they were putting people in rooms they had available regardless of what they requested. If you are sharing a room, you may end up with only a king bed.
Whoever gave the heads up - thank you! Not that I don't love DH, but knowing I will be stuck with one bed I am glad he didn't have the vacation time to go on this trip. 4 in a bed would make for a long weekend.
The Marriott has pulled this same charade at other comps. We have friends with 3 cheerleaders and their family of 5 ended up with a king bed despite reserving two queens.

Thanks for posting this here too.

Thanks for posting this here too.
Thanks for letting us all know. We have several people sharing rooms and it will be an issue if they only have one bed. JW Marriott was not helpful at all when I called.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I shall pull my "Gold Member" status on them!!!!!
This Goldmember status?

2cfbgbt.png

:) :) :) thanks for he laugh. But is it gold and white or blue and black :) :)

Marriott customer care was helpful (I am also a member) but they explained that on the final page of the reservation website it said 2 beds weren't guaranteed. I never saw this-- and I am guessing not many did.

:) :) :) thanks for he laugh. But is it gold and white or blue and black :) :)

Marriott customer care was helpful (I am also a member) but they explained that on the final page of the reservation website it said 2 beds weren't guaranteed. I never saw this-- and I am guessing not many did.

I'm bringing my blow up bed!

Latest posts

Back