All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my guess before was that they would include cheer athletics but now that I think about it (and after re-reading the CHeer Athletics thread) I really think that CA won't be participating. I mean they hardly ever leave texas except for worlds really. I think there is more of a chance that Cali will participate then CA will.

I am just thinking aloud and don't know enough about what I am saying to know if it would even be possible :)...but could this all be tied into the fact that cheer has been accepted as a sport and they will be using this to introduce the new scoring etc and not something to just gain money from the cheerlebrity craze?

i may be overanalyzing, but Midwest Elite's tweets make it seem like they will be attending as well (dont quote me on this, just speculation)

I don't know why everyone's complaining. I think it sounds pretty cool, and for people like me, who can't travel to Georgia, Florida or Texas to watch Worlds caliber teams, I'm excited to have the opportunity to see my favorites perform in person. It's annoying that were being blindfolded in terms of the format, but it sounds interesting enough. To have teams of this stature agreeing to participate, it has to be good.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I don't know why everyone thinks CA won't go.. they went to the Majors.. twice.
I just feel like they won't both do this and the Majors, assuming they will get the Majors invite again. And I definitely think they will get an invite!

I don't know why everyone thinks CA won't go.. they went to the Majors.. twice.

For me, it's a combination of the fact that CA doesn't travel outside of Texas for competitions that often and I have no clue what the Champions League even is so who knows if it'll be worth it for them to travel the distance for it? And with the Majors it was put on by JamBrands, which in my opinion, has a good reputation of putting on events. As for this, there's really been no information and I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm a little skeptical about an event being put on by a cheer twitter. Mainly, again, because there's been no information released about it. My opinion could change though.

And I agree with what @BuegeSmalls said too. I'm also a little skeptical about Cali attending because if they were invited to the Majors again it would be crazy expensive for them to travel to Indy, Philadelphia, Dallas, AND Worlds. But who knows.

Ugh can we just hurry this thing up. It will be time for the teams to "compete" at this thing by the time he gets through all 24..

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

i cant stand it either, taking the entire night just to announce six teams is ridiculous... and at this point were all just waiting to see if CA or Cali is going. :banghead:

Back