All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so mathematically im predicting that there are 6 divisions, and 4 teams per division. equaling 24 teams total. which means either SE or Panthers wont be going, and cheetahs and/or cali coed wont be invited. no medium senior all girl or small coed have been announced yet either. im so confused, and annoyed at the same time, trying to figure this all out.

I don't think there will be divisions at all. I think it's just head to head competition.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

omFUnnl.gif

Hence the reason I highly doubt they will attend this. 99% sure they will be attending the Majors again this year. Also people have to remember they are a mega gym doing big business. This whole thing reeks of amateur "I wanna be an ep so I'm going to call in favors to make it into something..." Yes some of these teams are great now, some in the past, but it is almost like a "Majors Lite".
I would have taken this a lot more seriously if it had been done in a professional way. But having a "cheer twitter" release your info, no website, releasing teams before giving ANY information for the parents actually footing the bill is, and we STILL have no idea what this is.
I would agree with you 100% if stingray orange was not on that list. They just don't seem like the type of gym that takes a risk and sends their premier team to an "amateur" event 3 weeks before worlds.

I would agree with you 100% if stingray orange was not on that list. They just don't seem like the type of gym that takes a risk and sends their premier team to an "amateur" event 3 weeks before worlds.

I agree also that Stingrays would not just send their teams to any amateur competitions, but I remember from last season that teams in Large Senior do not compete against each other often for whatever reason, so this competition may be a good place for Orange to compete against the other Large Senior Teams right before worlds.

welp that completely foiled my prediction on how it was going to go, 4 teams per division sort of deal. cali coed would be the last of large coed, which means cheetahs wouldnt be going. maybe it is exactly like majors... boo, oh well. at least ill have work all day tomorrow to keep me occupied instead of waiting all day for team announcements

Or wcss

With all this speculation it is interesting that CA hasn't released their competition schedule for this season yet. Apparently this is so unusual that a memo went out stating that there were some conflicts and it would be shored up by the 1st week in July. Could a team's participation in this be holding things up?

With all this speculation it is interesting that CA hasn't released their competition schedule for this season yet. Apparently this is so unusual that a memo went out stating that there were some conflicts and it would be shored up by the 1st week in July. Could a team's participation in this be holding things up?

We can only hope

I would say there is a strong possibility.
Here's the thing. (And ill get flamed for this) I have had the worlds live stream for two years but I always find something to do during the prelims and 789 at large teams (generally). this is starting to feel like some kind of competition where you only get to watch the ones you wanted to watch in the first place. Everyone always carries on about all the at large bids...seems like this cut right to the chase.

And if it goes like LAG and large Coed when it was nothing but Hitsville.... This (for whatever it is) has the potential to be THE most exciting thing all season if only because of the caliber of the teams coming. That's especially true if my hunch about a bracket system is true. Holy amazingness if these teams are in head to head bracket elimination!

What a warm up for worlds this will be! Crossing my fingers and am most interested at this point about hearing the format.

Back