All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

then again i dont know why they are doing all this now, the actual comp. isnt till 2014 worlds month, by that time everyone will have forgotten about it.

Not likely. The Majors have already been teasing about their announcement, no one will forget about that after. It's summer...what else do we all have to do?

Not likely. The Majors have already been teasing about their announcement, no one will forget about that after. It's summer...what else do we all have to do?

true, regardless im excited to see Stingrays Orange in the large senior division this season, when is their first competition usually, anyone know??

Never thought of it but it might not be a bad alternative for the people just going to watch. Especially after the worlds session ticket, seat hunting Monday competition drama lately. It's not worlds but its definitely a nice lineup of high caliber teams

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm hoping to go! Or at least see CEA teams at Battle at the Capitol.

If this competition has the same or a similar format to jamlive I will definitely make the trip. At 2:30 - 3 hours, It's the closest to my house that these spectacular teams will ever be!

You should get The Fierce Board App!

true, regardless im excited to see Stingrays Orange in the large senior division this season, when is their first competition usually, anyone know??
i know they go to BUTBT in december, not sure if they compete earlier than that though i dont think so

So who's willing to come by and pick me up and take the drive? Ugh. Too bad Philly is about oh only on the OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY... #northwestprobs :rolleyes:

Is it just me but when I first heard about this I pictured it being in a stadium, rather than a convention center.

I think it's still 24 teams, not necessarily 24 gyms. They probably just didn't want to repeat logos on this draw-up thing

Cool! I've never been to one of those. Do you like it?

We do that one. They're fun for the athletes. They walk down a red carpet from the front of the stage with security. There is a leaders lounge that's like a mini dance club with DJ and couch. High score gets to hang out there until their score is beat. They're usually small cosmos but very fun.

:oops: should have kept reading. Already explained.

Back