All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

obviously you guys missed the memo but, i won the champions league already. my routine consisted of celine dion creating a masterpiece song for me entitled "I am the Champion" (to the tune of we are the champions, the "we" was obviously taken out because cheerleading is not a team sport at all and is all about the barbie flyer, and her crazy mom wanting her to tic tock). during my amazing beyonce-esque lyrical ballad i executed my forward roll into a thigh stand and then pranced around the mats like a magical pixie horse.

I am still under the assumption that NJ is really Wendy Williams, I should go out of that alone!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

HAHA...you and everyone else. Though, only @krystynakrez calls me Wendy in real life. I am definitely NOT Wendy :p

The fact that this thread is 1,000 posts long and we haven't come close to invoking Godwin's Law is amazing.

Give it time...though, does referencing Grammar Nazi's count?

HAHA...you and everyone else. Though, only @krystynakrez calls me Wendy in real life. I am definitely NOT Wendy :p
Me and my daughter are going to Philly, if you are there she will be disappointed if your not 6'. I won't tell her any difference

Me and my daughter are going to Philly, if you are there she will be disappointed if your not 6'. I won't tell her any difference

I have every intention of being there, and she will be disappointed.

Back