All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is on a junior 2 team this year. Her coaches say they are going to max out the score sheets. Does that mean we have qualified for champions league? I really hope they give jackets and have a dance off at the awards ceremonies where they hand out all those great freebies!!!

Make the awards ceremonies super long and have the kids dance off and give prizes for who does the best stunting to be seen over the mosh pit, and lob free things into the mosh pit so they those non super competitive kids won't try to kill each other to claw the free SWAG from one another's hands.

when are they going to explain the freakin rules of this comp. cheerupdates announced on twitter that the who and how would be released, but yet never released any information about anything, except theat its sponsored by infinity...grrrrr:banghead:

when are they going to explain the freakin rules of this comp. cheerupdates announced on twitter that the who and how would be released, but yet never released any information about anything, except theat its sponsored by infinity...grrrrr:banghead:
Well....the competition isn't until April, so I'm thinking we have some time.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I am thinking of making a team, can we please attend the Champions League? I am positive we will be the absolute best team to ever take the stage.

can someone please summarize everything that has been said in that past 55 pages because i do NOT feel like going through all of it just to have all of my questions answered.

:banghead:

Back