All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Loving how its less than an hour from me! Us jersey kids have never experienced a big competition near us until now, I know a lot of people who are planning on going!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

and Pennsylvania kids! lol, if its possible for me at that time, i might go! its alot easier to make the 1 hour road trip than 4 hour plane trip to worlds :D

So how many people think they will go? Anyone buy their plane tickets already? Who is really excited?
Pretty sure many from Long Island will make the drive if that weekend does not conflict with other competitions their gym may be attending. It is so close for us (less than 2 hrs), and to be able to see all these teams compete regardless of the format and not have to deal with all the issues and the cost of Worlds is amazing.

I'm thinking I'm going to go. I live in jersey and I cannot afford to go to worlds, so its much more feasible. Also it's the day of my birthday so it would be a nice present to myself lol!

You should get The Fierce Board App!

So how many people think they will go? Anyone buy their plane tickets already? Who is really excited?

I'm planning to go, but my kid is competing. I do know some others planning to go who don't have kids that will be there. Of course that would probably change if their CP got a bid to The Summit and they were adding a trip to Orlando weeks later.

It's about a five hour drive for us. I am thinking about taking my CP, depending on her own schedule. I did book a hotel room, just in case!

Hmm...seems like it would have been way more logical to have had a web/FAQ page before starting a tease assault on the public. Nobody likes a tease... just ask the boy in middle school who was delusional enough to think I was actually his girlfriend.:p

Hey I am still in therapy over that middle school tease :(:(:(

I kid.I kid. I kid. :D:D:D

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Fierce Board mobile app

Well being held in Philly seems like a good choice then. It is different because there aren't many major comps held near there right? It actually seems like this might be well planned out. A little hap-hazard at the beginning but I think that was just in the presentation. Looks like the back end is all together.

I would love to go but for me, Worlds is closer and less expensive.. I'm gonna be in Fort Myers by then so I may or may not have my car..

I live two hours from Worlds, I'm not going to either of them, but I'll buy the live stream to both. I'll have to watch everybody live at NCA Dallas in the arena. Although, I would like to watch Worlds there, I hear about seating problems, I wouldn't want to take a seat from people that traveled and have kids competing when mine is not and I have enjoyed the live stream and The Fierce Board the last two years. I also like that I have access to the VOD then, I buy the livestream and VOD. Next year, I better get a node or I'll be taking someone's seat. :cool: I sure hope this CL thing is going to stream. Surely, they will. I will be disappointed if they don't.

My daughter and her team was so excited we live within 20 minutes from venue. The weekend of April 5-6 next year though is reach the beach. Hope it's televised!

Back