All-Star Champions League Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And one more thought, this reminds me alot of the EP that was planning "Champions Cup" that got cancelled this year... Something different, exciting, but very little information...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Well being held in Philly seems like a good choice then. It is different because there aren't many major comps held near there right? It actually seems like this might be well planned out. A little hap-hazard at the beginning but I think that was just in the presentation. Looks like the back end is all together.

The largest major competition close to Jersey/PA is BATC where CEA, Twisters, etc. have been the past few years (at least the last time I attended) and that's still a good 3 hour drive without traffic. That was the only time I was ever able to see large caliber level 5 teams besides WCSS. I definitely think having it in Philly will draw in a crowd that normally does not get to see these teams. While yes, we see the rising star level 5 teams (Spirit Xplosion, ECE, Cheertyme, SJS), teams like Cali, CA, TG, Brandon never ever make it close to this area. I am absolutely going to be attending this competition, it may be the only time I will ever get to see some of these teams up close and personal! It is unfortunate for West Coast fans and teams to have to constantly travel to the East Coast for comps, but this is where the most all star teams are centrally located. But it is super fortunate for me as I'm only a train ride from the convention center!

So many newbies on the boards this summer..... #ican't :confused:

Wayyyy too many !!

The board is 1,000 people bigger on average per day than last year (which was 2,000 people on average bigger per day than the year before). The growth year over year of the board amazes me.

I live two hours from Worlds, I'm not going to either of them, but I'll buy the live stream to both. I'll have to watch everybody live at NCA Dallas in the arena. Although, I would like to watch Worlds there, I hear about seating problems, I wouldn't want to take a seat from people that traveled and have kids competing when mine is not and I have enjoyed the live stream and The Fierce Board the last two years. I also like that I have access to the VOD then, I buy the livestream and VOD. Next year, I better get a node or I'll be taking someone's seat. :cool: I sure hope this CL thing is going to stream. Surely, they will. I will be disappointed if they don't.
Am sure they will do VOD for a bargain price of maybe 9.99 per team you want to see. :(

Well being held in Philly seems like a good choice then. It is different because there aren't many major comps held near there right?
Right. Like @lovexyoux234 said BATC is the closest big competition, but that doesn't draw many teams of this caliber. If we want to go to a major comp, it's a plane ride, so this is really exciting to many in the area.

I am going! But I live 10 minutes from
Center city Philadelphia and the convention center. My dad might even be working the event. He works for a union run out of there.

I would hold off on buying plane tickets until more of the details have been firmed up.

but you're willing to send 72 kids+ families to something that seems to need quite a bit of firming up?

curiouser and curiouser...

ETA nvm read @king 's post. still odd that the only event detail they've released may already be changing. doesn't seem too stable

Back