All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Interesting marketing approach --going after the Hobbit crowd!
I was hoping I'd see before Frozen but it's not running there. In all I think the Hobbit is probably the better demographic for CL.

..... it would get me....

I am actually glad that I know we might see the preview when we go. If it came on as a surprise, I probably would have been jumping out of my seat in excitement and thrown out of the movie.

(I am more than a little excited about this broadcast! )

Boo, cp has practice Thursday nights at 7:30. Unless its a gym field trip we will have to wait for the DVD release. Of course I could go myself while she's at practice. That wouldn't be too creepy would it?

We have our last practice before a travel comp that will be our last shot for Summit bids so I don't think we'll be having a field trip either :(

One of the moms could totally coach while I go see it... right? :p

We have our last practice before a travel comp that will be our last shot for Summit bids so I don't think we'll be having a field trip either :(

One of the moms could totally coach while I go see it... right? :p
At least it's being shown in your country ;)

:( doesn't look like it'll be at my theater. It's not on our list, but maybe they haven't put it on any theater's list? We get all the other fathom events, I REALLY hope we get this one
It's not at our theatre but it's at two different Charlotte ones and one in concord. But those are all shorter drives than practice so were good :D

:( doesn't look like it'll be at my theater. It's not on our list, but maybe they haven't put it on any theater's list? We get all the other fathom events, I REALLY hope we get this one

It looked like the closest one was about 100 miles away in Chesterfield. I'm hoping I can get out of class early that night and rush home to KC to see it or they add more theaters, otherwise us middle people are missing out once again :(

It looked like the closest one was about 100 miles away in Chesterfield. I'm hoping I can get out of class early that night and rush home to KC to see it or they add more theaters, otherwise us middle people are missing out once again :(
Sadness :( idk why they would show all the fathom events except this one at forum? That's really annoying. Hopefully they make a DVD of it, because it looks like even if it does show here, i have practice that night so I won't be able to go.
ETA: Forum 8 hmmm looks like it'll be here after all? :D

Last edited:
Some nice fierceboarder willing to film it secretly and share it with us europeans? I would go and watch it, but i have practise that night and i guess swimming across the ocean is not in my stamina recourcces ;-)
Having an internet stream to buy would give champions league/the EPs some dollars i guess :)

Back