All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some people were able to buy them a while ago (maybe a week or two?). I haven't checked since I have nobody to go with. Would it be weird to go by myself? :rolleyes:

I believe teams that are attending received a link to purchase tickets before they went on sale to the general public.

But they're in sale today for everyone!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Looks like I won't be going...the theater near me that plays it is in the mall, which my school only has shuttles to/from on Wednesdays and weekend days...and I don't have a car. :(

I believe teams that are attending received a link to purchase tickets before they went on sale to the general public.

But they're in sale today for everyone!

That makes sense, I just remember someone on here saying that they could.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

ugh.. I need to deposit money into my checking account instead of carrying cash so I can purchase tickets.. It's showing at two theatres near my school and two at home

Got our tickets. My daughter's going to go into shock when I take her to the theater on a school night. Yay for making fun memories! :cheering:

Good luck to all the film's athletes, coaches, parents, etc. How exciting to be on the big screen!!!

We got our ticket's!! I'm so excited for this brand new idea......

Yay they are showing it at the theater by my house. Hopefully they are showing it up at the one by school too in case in not home that weekend lol.

I got my tickets yesterday! I bought two because I know I'm going to drag/trick/force someone to see it with me hahaha

Got our tickets, but we have comp that weekend and CP has practice that night. They will absolutely stay their entire practice time. One mom said she could fit up to three CPs in her car and bring them a little late. CP has a spot from a very sweet mom and dear cheer friend now and will arrive late. Should be fun. I wonder if this is going to be a "live Tweet" event. Folks on their phones may annoy me some, but I guess I'll be focused on the screen, so go ahead.

so...is there a live feed too? For those who have movie tix, are you going to follow along as it happens, or are you going to try stay away from all media, so as not to spoil the surprise? It would probably mean hiding from FB for 6 days! (EEEK!)

Just bought 3 tickets for my friends and I:) thankfully my coach is rescheduling practice because a bunch of people want to go. Can't wait! Good luck to everyone competing:)

so...is there a live feed too? For those who have movie tix, are you going to follow along as it happens, or are you going to try stay away from all media, so as not to spoil the surprise? It would probably mean hiding from FB for 6 days! (EEEK!)
I'm not staying away from media. Hearing about it and seeing it are very different, I think.

Back