All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if the lower levels get anything if they win - like jackets, shirts, etc.

Does anyone know if the lower levels get anything if they win - like jackets, shirts, etc.

Last year we got a jacket. I would imagine they would still be giving them out this year. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@gofriars610 - re: twitter. Is there a water issue in DC? Not going to lie, I am growing more anxious with each passing day about this competition.

@gofriars610 - re: twitter. Is there a water issue in DC? Not going to lie, I am growing more anxious with each passing day about this competition.

No, it was a long time ago and someone was trying to get clicks on their site.

Honestly, if we could survive a papal visit we can survive an invasion of cheerleaders. :)

No, it was a long time ago and someone was trying to get clicks on their site.

Honestly, if we could survive a papal visit we can survive an invasion of cheerleaders. :)
I'm worried about the other event going on that weekend lol

I'm worried about the other event going on that weekend lol

I wouldn't. Stuff like that happens all the time here and it's really nbd. The papal visit had the highest security I've ever seen (and workers were warned about commuting and stuff) and I haven't seen anything about the nuclear summit coming up.

I find it crazy they're charging spectators $35 for both days and an additional $40 to watch the league..
I agree, but it seems this season, I have been paying an average of $35 for a 2 day ticket to most of the events we have been attending. UCA was $60 for 2 days. NCA $35 or $40 for 2 days. I think that because this is a specialized event, it is even more. I think a LOT of people wish they had known there was streaming for the League before they bought the tickets.

Back