All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi Friends,

The Mt. Vernon Square metro station (which is where the convention center is) will be *closed* from 8 p.m. on Wednesday the 30th until Friday evening on April 1.

I'm not sure how this effects your plans, but the Gallery Place metro station is *very* walkable from where the convention center is located.

Hi Friends,

The Mt. Vernon Square metro station (which is where the convention center is) will be *closed* from 8 p.m. on Wednesday the 30th until Friday evening on April 1.

I'm not sure how this effects your plans, but the Gallery Place metro station is *very* walkable from where the convention center is located.

The hotel sent us an email stating that they will be providing guest pick-up/drop off assistance at the corner of 10th street and Massachusetts Ave. Is that close to that metro stop?

Hi Friends,

:) there is no parking at the convention center or the Marriott Marquis :) and they have instructed us that there will be a guest pick up/drop off location at the corner of 10th street and Massachusetts Ave, NW. :). I was planning on taking an uber from the airport to this "pick up location". Is that the best option or should I take the train from the airport to the Gallery Place metro station?

The hotel sent us an email stating that they will be providing guest pick-up/drop off assistance at the corner of 10th street and Massachusetts Ave. Is that close to that metro stop?

Here's a hastily-drawn bad map:
2m5mhzk.png

The Verizon Center is a metro stop (the one before Mt. Vernon Square, actually). 10th and Mass Ave NW is very close to the Marriott Marquis.

DO NOT GO TO SHAW UNLESS IT'S DAYTIME. (Hence the X.) (One of my good friends lives there and it's not the greatest area at night. Especially if you're from out of town)

:) there is no parking at the convention center or the Marriott Marquis :) and they have instructed us that there will be a guest pick up/drop off location at the corner of 10th street and Massachusetts Ave, NW. :). I was planning on taking an uber from the airport to this "pick up location". Is that the best option or should I take the train from the airport to the Gallery Place metro station?

yellow line at the airport-->gallery place-->walk a few blocks

Here's a hastily-drawn bad map:
2m5mhzk.png

The Verizon Center is a metro stop (the one before Mt. Vernon Square, actually). 10th and Mass Ave NW is very close to the Marriott Marquis.

DO NOT GO TO SHAW UNLESS IT'S DAYTIME. (Hence the X.) (One of my good friends lives there and it's not the greatest area at night. Especially if you're from out of town)
Thank you!! :)

What about late at night? Our flight lands at 11pm.

Hug them tight and never let them go!

What day of the week?

The metro goes until midnight Sunday-Thursday, so depending on how your fight lands you should make it. You will need to purchase a smartrip card for each person in your party and then get on the yellow line in the direction of Fort Totten.

What day of the week?

The metro goes until midnight Sunday-Thursday, so depending on how your fight lands you should make it. You will need to purchase a smartrip card for each person in your party and then get on the yellow line in the direction of Fort Totten.

Thursday night. I just wasn't sure about the safety of walking that late for just CP and I.

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Back