All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty much what others have commented. From what I can gather, this year, the regular competition is a "Stay to Play" which means you have to stay in one of the approved hotels in order to compete. Since last year was our first year, I will be interested in seeing how it compares to last year. Seeing California was really a treat. I will say that I just learned this morning that our DC hotel is thinking they are going to charge us $47 to park the car. I think they have lost their minds.

Last year was stay to play too! Year before I can't remember. We did use their block because it was the convenient hotel but I don't remember it having the $200 + a night room rate that year (ATL)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually is legal--the city voted in 2014 to legalize it. There aren't potshops just yet, but you can grow your own.

@mstealtoyou Baked and Wired's cupcakes are far superior to DC Cupcakes.
This! It's a pet peeve of mine when people come to DC and just want to go to Georgetown Cupcakes, there are several places within like 2 blocks that are so much better.

ETA: I'm so upset that I won't be there! If only it was a week later since that's when I'm coming back home.

This! It's a pet peeve of mine when people come to DC and just want to go to Georgetown Cupcakes, there are several places within like 2 blocks that are so much better.

ETA: I'm so upset that I won't be there! If only it was a week later since that's when I'm coming back home.

Yummy-- I want cupcakes too!!

Hug them tight and never let them go!

girl hmu when you're back and we can go get porked elvises at baked and wired

I promise to hit baked and wired...... Just for y'all ok??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am losing my mind. I know that I have seen the trailer for this year's movie, but I can't find it anywhere. It looked like it is going to focus on the history of all star cheer as the behind the scenes story theme.

wait....... i must go google the cupcake thing because i am so lost bahahahha that just became important to me.....

Back