Changes in the Big D.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Allgoodpeople, I really wish I could understand your posts because I try so hard to see your POV, but they are always so over my head! lol Can you take what you just said and interpret that for those of us that need simpler explanations??

I'm of the opinion that it is the coaches desiring this change, not the USASF. So why would the USASF be the entity being accused of trying to make a monopoly or trying to make more money? I'm assuming that's what you were trying to say.

Sorry, I don't try to be, but it is not possible to be brutally honest on this board for obvious reasons.

Sorry, I don't try to be, but it is not possible to be brutally honest on this board for obvious reasons.

Wait, so you talk in big words and above my head because you can't be brutally honest? Does that mean you're being brutally honest, just in a way that none of us understand?? hahaha But seriously, I'm just asking that you try and explain your POV with words that we can all understand. That way I can know what I'm trying to respond to. lol

Wait, so you talk in big words and above my head because you can't be brutally honest? Does that mean you're being brutally honest, just in a way that none of us understand?? hahaha But seriously, I'm just asking that you try and explain your POV with words that we can all understand. That way I can know what I'm trying to respond to. lol

OK, well I appreciate the feedback. I'll try to use my Coolemee NC dialect instead of that fancy speak I learned in Chapel Hill.

So I'm guessing if it passes in January it will mean a general shift towards the small senior small small coed mentality.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well, really thinking about it this will heavily increase the amount of boys in cheerleading. If you to have boys to have two teams in each level then I see a lot more boy talent being created.

So I guess the thing I don't understand is if this has to get voted on in Jan, then how is what decided. I asked and nothing big happened at the NAB. So is this a happened behind close doors thing or what? What decision was made that no one else seems to know about? Or is this paranoia?

If this happens, will International teams also stay @ 24? Or are there some proposals out there for international teams too?

So I guess the thing I don't understand is if this has to get voted on in Jan, then how is what decided. I asked and nothing big happened at the NAB. So is this a happened behind close doors thing or what? What decision was made that no one else seems to know about? Or is this paranoia?

It means that the support for the change is both overwhelming and intransigent. It is clear that is what is going to happen unless some ground swell of opposition arises in the cheer community from owners, coaches and gyms that apparently are already well represented at the meetings and solidly in the camp of changing the rule. Take it for what it is worth, believe me or not, but don't bet against it with any more than pocket change.

I'm curious if voters will be choosing between the 30/20 or the 24.....will they get to vote on which change they prefer? I still believe there are several small gyms that will vote this down. Just a gut....

I'm curious if voters will be choosing between the 30/20 or the 24.....will they get to vote on which change they prefer? I still believe there are several small gyms that will vote this down. Just a gut....

That's what I'm wondering...Going straight from 20/36 to 24 seems a bit dramatic.

Back