All-Star Charlotte Allstars Expands...... Again.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAC has been facing a serious space issue for several years now. Space was actaully the number one concern for CAC parents at the end of the year. Going into this year the staff was in the process of looking for a space to use for just tumbling but no decisons had been made.

Programs often contact CAC in hopes of a merger but it was never seriously considered until the space issue came about. Two programs in the last couple months again approached CAC, one in Fort Mill and one in Mooresville. CAC decided that both programs were a great fit and moved forward. The three locations make a weird looking triangle over Charlotte and all are approximately 45 minutes away from each other.

The drama has actually really died down here. Kids have made their decisons and we support them where ever they go. As for Joe C, I know he was a former coach at CEA that had left awhile ago and he appears to be very respected by the kids. I don't know any other details and it's not really my business other than to welcome him and all the other athletes.

Back