All-Star Charlotte Expansion!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CAC South is opening in an existing Allstar gym. While I am sure they would welcome any new athletes, the true purpose of this location was not to gain athletes from other gyms. The new location is beneficial and embraced by the current program while giving some of the CAC kids that live in the Fort Mill area an option that is closer for tumbling etc. South Carolina has many strong programs that do very well and aren't in any jeopardy from CAC.

But CEA bringing their services to their already established customers in the Charlotte area was a huge issue for you. Just trying to understand whats good for one, isn't good for another. But, I do not want this to become a negative thread... Seeing how you already stated your opinion which is wavering from the CEA announcement. Anyhoooo... Carry on.

Congrats to Charlotte! I think there's a wide base of cheerleaders in and around the Charlotte area. If today's tumbling clinics and initial evaluation sign ups at Aviator are any indication (OMG!) I think there''s clearly enough athletes for us, CAC, CEA and anyone else who wants to plant some roots. I say bring 'em all on and we'll rival Texas for cheer fierceness :)
Congrats on the awesome growth of y'all's program!!! That's so amazing! :cheering:

But CEA bringing their services to their already established customers in the Charlotte area was a huge issue for you. Just trying to understand whats good for one, isn't good for another. But, I do not want this to become a negative thread... Seeing how you already stated your opinion which is wavering from the CEA announcement. Anyhoooo... Carry on.
Apples and Oranges...

Congrats on the awesome growth of y'all's program!!! That's so amazing! :cheering:
Thanks!! I ended up throwing in with some of the staff behind the desk just to try to help with the line and it was like "create your own parking"" outside! I think we need a bigger place :D I'm so excited for our coaches. They are such wonderful people and no one deserves success more than they do!

Congrats to Charlotte! I think there's a wide base of cheerleaders in and around the Charlotte area. If today's tumbling clinics and initial evaluation sign ups at Aviator are any indication (OMG!) I think there''s clearly enough athletes for us, CAC, CEA and anyone else who wants to plant some roots. I say bring 'em all on and we'll rival Texas for cheer fierceness :)
Eaaasssy now ;)

That is awesome! I always think its great when gyms expand, it just means more competition! I know 3 new gyms opening in this feneral area just this year so very exciting news CAC South ( proud to live in the area) we hope to see you at competitions soon!

:enjoyshow:

From what I remember, she was more upset (and many others as well) about the approaching of athletes and the extreme forms of recruitment the CEA Charlotte gym was doing.

Well this is how it works with her....
How do I sum this up.....hmmmmm
If CAC does it, it is awesome, done with pure class and everything is perfect and they just want to make the world a better place!
If CEA does it, they are mean spirited, trashy, out to ruin the cheer industry and it was just all around a horrible thing.
Happy for CAC, I hope their program continues to grow!
Happy for CEA, they are exploding in NC
Carry on......

Hey Kingston or any other admin, I am asking you too keep an eye on this thread please!!

I will try but I am busy today. Just @tag me if things get silly.

I'm watching.

tumblr_lnj2s28sf21qm00hqo1_500.gif

Back