All-Star Charlotte Teal Or Ece

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2010
Two of my favorite teams of Last year in the Large Limited Co-ed Division.

I saw Charlotte Teal showcase video, and thats about it. Do they have any videos out?

And East Celebrity Elite have been pretty quiet also! I loved their dance last year. Any videos of them floating around?

Theres not much about them on the wiki.

There should be a video from States of Teal. If not I'll try to get videos of them at Spirit of Hope this weekend:) Don't know a lot about ECE.

Ill try to video too! I know at States that they had 1 stunt fall but the girl was a fill in. Cant wait to see them!!

ECE doesn't normally go high profile with the video's.

They've been very successful in getting people to take them down.

I love Cassie up at ECE. One of the most fun ladies to watch teams compete with, from priority seating (well, standing).

I love Cassie up at ECE. One of the most fun ladies to watch teams compete with, from priority seating (well, standing).

Me too.

Cassie......"I'm calling it now.......________ is winning Worlds" HAHAHAHAHA

I'm pretty sure that's the plan. HAHAHAHA

Love them!

It is just me but I love that plan. Let everyone else take the heat or the glory, and just keep doing what you need to do for you. Keeps your kids focused and not buying into the hype of those who have no attachment to your program except from watching a video.

It is just me but I love that plan. Let everyone else take the heat or the glory, and just keep doing what you need to do for you. Keeps your kids focused and not buying into the hype of those who have no attachment to your program except from watching a video.

Believe me I can definitely see the benefit's of that kind of mentality.

Having said that there are those of us who still try and keep our kid focused and not buying into the hype no matter what our gyms stance is on publicity. (wink) I can see both sides, I really do! LOL

Back