All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Top Gun no longer going or did I skip over them? I only seen TG Angels on the schedule.
They are a play in team. So they will go in one of the five spots reserved for the winners of the play in round. (I'm assuming they and SSX will be two off the slots)

Does anyone know how this event works? How many get to move into the "Alliance" round? Is there an all girl winner, coed winner and overall winner? The line up looks amazing.

Our first large senior showdown of the season minus Orange. It's nice to see these teams compete against one another on multiple occasions before Worlds this season.

im confused how this works, that or the schedule is all kinds of mixed up. So small ag and small coed compete first (play in round), but generals. LL, and tg angels dont compete until the finals round. ??? do they only have to compete once while everyone else competes twice??? same with top gun large coed, they compete early in the day, but the rest of large coed dont compete till the very end....

im confused how this works, that or the schedule is all kinds of mixed up. So small ag and small coed compete first (play in round), but generals. LL, and tg angels dont compete until the finals round. ??? do they only have to compete once while everyone else competes twice??? same with top gun large coed, they compete early in the day, but the rest of large coed dont compete till the very end....
It's just like Champions League where there's a play in round. So the teams at the top have to go through a prelim round and the top 5 all girl and coed teams from that round then qualify for the final round at the bottom. Thats why it says like All Girl finalist #1 or whatever

Where are you coming from? If you're on the island a round trip ticket to penn is $22 (well I leave from Babylon so it depends where you're leaving from) and the walk from penn to javits center is about 15-20 mins. I really hope I can make it next year!!
I am most likely going with 2 of my girls

Back