All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fun fact: According to my Weather Channel App, tomorrows NYC's high is forcasted to be 29°F. McMurdo Station in Antarctica (the US's Antarctic station) is forcasted to be 29°F tomorrow too! Twinsies!

Saturday and Sunday is forcasted to be warmer than Antarctica though, so dont worry.

Real talk though, no one get sick please. Layering clothes save lives and limbs.

The wind today is insane. The bridge was actually bouncing on my commute in this morning. Also it was snowing everywhere except the statue of liberty and it looked amazingly cool with the giant snow cloud hovering manhattan and lady liberty just glowing and bright. Wish I had a camera.

Any who, all you non-northerners coming, please wear a hat and gloves and stay warm.

Question: Watching the red carpet on flo is free? Does that include the cheer alliance comp too? It says pro is only needed for the cheer and dance NYC which is the non worlds teams right? Also, on which day(s) is cheer alliance?

Question: Watching the red carpet on flo is free? Does that include the cheer alliance comp too? It says pro is only needed for the cheer and dance NYC which is the non worlds teams right? Also, on which day(s) is cheer alliance?
The red carpet may be free on Flo but the Saturday night event will require you to pay.

I'm so sorry as I'm sure this has already been answered, but is this a replacement for The Majors?

No. Its an alternative to Champions League.

I consider this to be the replacement since all the original founding members of The League are the ones who got the ball rolling on the Alliance after not being happy with the direction CL was taking.

**Remember when Varsity's solution to crowding at Worlds was to make more money?**

Does anyone know what teams are still competing at CL
yeah im wondering the same thing. With the majority of the level 5 teams that use to compete at CL now moving to compete only at the cheer alliance, what will the lineup be like for CL at least for level 5.

yeah im wondering the same thing. With the majority of the level 5 teams that use to compete at CL now moving to compete only at the cheer alliance, what will the lineup be like for CL at least for level 5.
From what I saw: Rockstar Beatles, NJSE, Cheer Central Suns, Louisiana Cheer Force, Fame Super Seniors, Greensboro, and a few other lesser known teams. I think there are more that are "play in" teams, not sure who though

Back