All-Star Cheer Alliance 16 Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It looks like tickets are no longer available on the website. It indicates that "Sales Ended". Does anyone know if you can purchase at the door?

It looks like tickets are no longer available on the website. It indicates that "Sales Ended". Does anyone know if you can purchase at the door?

We were told you can purchase at the door. So hopefully that is still the case since we don't have tickets yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were told you can purchase at the door. So hopefully that is still the case since we don't have tickets yet...

I hope you are right because i just had mild heart attack. [emoji15] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Shucks, and I just changed it this morning.

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**

no-you-make-kitty-scared_o_1760131.jpg

Please be safe in the snow today! If anyone wants to meet up and chat at the competition, send me a message. :D

Just found out the comp tonight is sold out and we don't have tickets...pretty sure my dreams of seeing wcss live are being crushed...

ETA: if anyone knows of someone who has a ticket they don't actually need, i would love to pay them for it

Last edited:
Just found out the comp tonight is sold out and we don't have tickets...pretty sure my dreams of seeing wcss live are being crushed...

ETA: if anyone knows of someone who has a ticket they don't actually need, i would love to pay them for it

Our team rep sent a message out that they are selling a limited number of standing room only tickets at noon today. You may want to get there early for those since there maybe a line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our team rep sent a message out that they are selling a limited number of standing room only tickets at noon today. You may want to get there early for those since there maybe a line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Omg thanks for letting me know!

Latest posts

Back