All-Star Cheer America - Houston! (2/3-2/5)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You know what, you're completely right. And I apologize. Curiosity just got the best of me I guess hah.

Everyone's talking about the large gyms... I just have to brag about our small gym. We had 2 Grand Champions, Mini Level 1 and Senior Level 4!! Our Youth 2 team came in second by .01 (that hurt!)

I have to add that I wish Cheer America would put up the scores instead of just the placements as they have in the past. I'm hoping that when the final list is posted that the scores will be included.

Final bids were awarded to:

Paid- T&S
Paid- Woodlands
At large :
Louisiana Cheerforce Onyx
Louisiana Cheerforce Jade
Prodigy
CA Jungle Cats
Galaxy All Stars G5
APEX

Final bids were awarded to:

Paid- T&S
Paid- Woodlands
At large :
Louisiana Cheerforce Onyx
Louisiana Cheerforce Jade
Prodigy
CA Jungle Cats
Galaxy All Stars G5
APEX

Okay trying to figure this out...
Maverick IOC already had an at-large and therefore is no longer on this list
What happened with Prodigy Midnight's original at-large bid? (I am guessing maybe they declined due to roster changes?)
All-Star Revolution declined there At Large?
Galaxy MOED and APEX IO5 received the bid originally awarded to ASR and Maverick.

Okay trying to figure this out...
Maverick IOC already had an at-large and therefore is no longer on this list
What happened with Prodigy Midnight's original at-large bid? (I am guessing maybe they declined due to roster changes?)
All-Star Revolution declined there At Large?
Galaxy MOED and APEX IO5 received the bid originally awarded to ASR and Maverick.
Teams declining previous at large bids is not uncommon. Rosters change and the substitution rules limit the changes that you can make before Worlds. Sometimes it is necessary to decline a bid and hope you get a new one to better match your current team.

Prodigy declined their old one and took a new one for whatever reasons. All Star Revolution declined at large. Maverick already had a bid. Just a big mess! Very unorganized! Those decisions should have been made prior to awards. Can you imagine your team receiving a bid but not getting the stage glory? Guess it could have been worse like other accidents this year...too bad it wasn't a wrong "paid bid" announcement. :confused:

WHY ISNT THERE VIDEO OF TEXAS RED. MED. ALL GIRL!! THIS ISNT RIGHT W T H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!!!! You crack me up!!!
Sunday's performance kicked butt:)
We've added even more now:)
We'll be at cheersport do they broadcast it??

Back