All-Star Cheer America Nationals! Friday Jan 28-sunday Jan 30th

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did hear that Panthers were going to let their alternates on the floor since they already have their paid bid. They did that 2 weeks ago too.

I don't usually blast comps but this one has been the worst I have attended since moving to Texas. The Jr 2 teams went back to warmups at 10am and the proceeded to SIT in the back for an hour and a half while they ran behind trying to get Senior dance awards tallied. The excuse was a computer crashed, well them move the kids off the mat, reschedule awards and start the comp!! By the time the Senior 5 teams started they were an hour behind schedule. Not only could you not leave with your car but there really was no food offered in the venue unless you like Papa Johns pizza or nachos. The venue staff was downright rude! The bathrooms were disgusting.
As for judging? Was there any because I couldn't tell what scoresheet they were using....One team (level 2) had multiple standing bhs in their opening and were not deducted for it...and trust me numerous people from other gyms noticed the tumblers didn't pause between skills.
Mandatory spotters? Are you kidding me? Maybe if we were tiny or mini but we don't have spotters in the gym why would we want them on the mat? All they did was manage to get in the way and trip our girls...thanks a million.
Can we just go to Cheersport next year? I'll pay to go to Atlanta! It will give cp a chance to see Stingrays....Or maybe Cheer Power?

Day 1 results - Score (Raw)

1. 96.525 (96.575) Spirit IOC
2. 96.475 (96.575) CA Wildcats
3. 95.075 (96.575) Spirit Lg Lim
4. 94.420 (94.920) Woodlands Lg Sr.
5. 93.500 (96.500) CA Panthers (questionable 2 pt. legality deduction)
6. 92.974 (?) Louisiana Cheer IOC
7. 92.350 (?) TX Lonestar Lg Lim
8. 92.25 (?) Tribe Sm Lim
9. 92.113 (95.613) CA Cheetahs (dropped 3 stunts)
10. 91.657 (?) Tiger Elite I6

** CA Wildcats, CA Panthers, Spirit Lg Lim, TX Lonestar Lg Lim, already have paid bids **

Can International teams get paid bids here?

If so, looks like Spirit IOC and Woodlands Elite Generals are in the running for them as of today!

A max of 1 paid bid can go to an International team.

By the way, Day 1 scores count for 1/3 of the total score.

I agree this was our first time to attend a comp. at Reliant and the overall experience does not make me want to return anytime soon.
I hope everyone who want to get rid of Y5 has a chance to see CA before it is gone

The bathrooms are disgusting for sure!! And the price of the nasty not big selection of food is outrageous.

Co-red (big red) had some issues but today's a new day:))) just wanna put on the show I know they can:)))

cheetahs are amazing even with thier issues, I hope today they bring it!!!!
Generals looked great yesterday!

Crossing my fingers for our all girl RED team today! When they hit it will b amazing.

Day 1 results - Score (Raw)

1. 96.525 (96.575) Spirit IOC
2. 96.475 (96.575) CA Wildcats
3. 95.075 (96.575) Spirit Lg Lim
4. 94.420 (94.920) Woodlands Lg Sr.
5. 93.500 (96.500) CA Panthers (questionable 2 pt. legality deduction)
6. 92.974 (?) Louisiana Cheer IOC
7. 92.350 (?) TX Lonestar Lg Lim
8. 92.25 (?) Tribe Sm Lim
9. 92.113 (95.613) CA Cheetahs (dropped 3 stunts)
10. 91.657 (?) Tiger Elite I6

** CA Wildcats, CA Panthers, Spirit Lg Lim, TX Lonestar Lg Lim, already have paid bids **

Thank you BlueCat!!! I'm rooting for Cheetahs today!!

Wildcats and spirit of Texas international killed it!!!

Colonels dropped 1 but they are the poo it won't matter ;)

I'll b back lol more coming on!!

I don't think Level 5 awards are until closer to 6. IDK I left that venue with smoke on my wheels just wanting to put as much space between me and Reliant as possible! Today must have been National "Fire Hazard" day in D hall....Let's cram as many Level 2 teams into a shotgun room and then tell them they have to exit off both sides as the staff members tell you to go the other way. Causing a bottleneck of people and venue staff cussing at parents because we just wanted to GET OUT of the arena! One of my friends just pushed past the lady and left because we were so done. The announcer gave a big lecture about the fire marshal not wanting them to all go one direction, when I brought up to the lady at the door the potentially dangerous situation happening at the other end of the hall and how it could cause a problem the answer I got was "we aint gonna get in trouble for sh*t"...I'm pretty sure if a youth age kiddo gets trampled to death you might get in trouble for that "sh*t"...just saying....

Back