All-Star Cheer And Tubling Gyms Profitable?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 13, 2011
I am in the beginning stages of opening an all star gym and I was talking to a gym owner and asking her questions. She gave me alot of great advice, but also said "now don't expect to make alot of money doing this, I have been doing this for years, and wouldn't trade it for a million dollars, but I don't make a dime doing it!" Now, I have a true passion for tumbling and cheerleading and children, that is why I want to do this, but I also would like to make a profit. If I am going to put my blood, sweat and tears into something and take the risk of opening a business, I need to know that I will be paid for taking those risks and putting in that effort. I believe that I will get so much out of being a gym owner other than monetary compensation, but I want it all. Is that too much to ask? Please let me know what you think I would very much appreciate it! :) I am just a little scared by what that gym owner said.

It can be done. It all depends on how much you treat it like a business. Tough decisions have to be made and your parents have to understand that you are a for profit organization, and if you don't make a living then their kids won't have a gym to call home. It's funny how customers think that bc you own a business you make big $$$. Not going to be the case for quite some time.

Little advice.

Make sure rent doesn't cost you more than 25% of your income and payroll no more than 21-23%

Good luck to you!!

Back