All-Star Cheer Athletics 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one that doesn't know what the heck an 'ocelot' is? :confused:

On the other hand, I have mixed emotions about Carly being on Wildcats, it won't be the same with out her on panthers but I'm sure she is happy!
Also saw on instagram that Kylie Megarity is on CA Panthers! She was on Generals the last couple of seasons!

Congrats to CA and their new addition, Clawstin :cheerathletics: :)

Am I the only one that doesn't know what the heck an 'ocelot' is? :confused:
All I knew was that it was a cat, so I had to google it:

The ocelot, also known as the dwarf leopard, is a wild cat distributed extensively over South America including the islands of Trinidad and Margarita, Central America, and Mexico. They have been reported as far north as Texas

All I knew was that it was a cat, so I had to google it:

The ocelot, also known as the dwarf leopard, is a wild cat distributed extensively over South America including the islands of Trinidad and Margarita, Central America, and Mexico. They have been reported as far north as Texas
I looked it up too, they're cute! :p Lol

Congratulations to Kayla (who has been on Texas Cheer Red) the past couple of seasons on making Cheetahs! Kayla is such a sweet girl and I'm so happy for her!
I also believe her momma is on the boards...
I know she has a lil sis, anybody know if they are both going to be at CA?

Congrats @kaylamauro !!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Congratulations to Kayla (who has been on Texas Cheer Red) the past couple of seasons on making Cheetahs! Kayla is such a sweet girl and I'm so happy for her!
I also believe her momma is on the boards...
I know she has a lil sis, anybody know if they are both going to be at CA?

Some shady stuff went down last night and her little cp doesn't know what she wants to do this upcoming season. CA has closed their teams but I think in the situation that went down they would make an exception. It's not my story to tell on the main board...kind of vented about it in the parent scetion...but let's just say I lost all respect

Some shady stuff went down last night and her little cp doesn't know what she wants to do this upcoming season. CA has closed their teams but I think in the situation that went down they would make an exception. It's not my story to tell on the main board...kind of vented about it in the parent scetion...but let's just say I lost all respect for Texas cheer.
Owh that really is a shame! I don't know what happened but from here Kayla is the sweetest and I think she'd fit cheetahs perfectly. Hope they work something out.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back