All-Star Cheer Athletics Panthers Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is the wrong thread but anybody help me find that house song @0:42
It's very familiar but I cant quiet recall it. I keep repeating that part.
I meant the background song

i really like it. There's some parts about it that i'm iffy about but i'm sure it will change. But i really like the dance there deff gonna kill that i cant wait to see it. but was the booty roll approved by the USASF :rolleyes: ?

i really like it. There's some parts about it that i'm iffy about but i'm sure it will change. But i really like the dance there deff gonna kill that i cant wait to see it. but was the booty roll approved by the USASF :rolleyes: ?
I was wondering that too.. Was wondering the same thing for, "now I'm feeling naughty".

If the word sexy can be used in mixes which it has... Then booty and naughty should be okay period
True, just with all of these new rules and regulations this year and all of the "don'ts" that have been added to their list for this season, I just wonder if anyone will call it out and say that they need to change it. who knows lol I assume they won't get called out on it, but yeah..

True, just with all of these new rules and regulations this year and all of the "don'ts" that have been added to their list for this season, I just wonder if anyone will call it out and say that they need to change it. who knows lol I assume they won't get called out on it, but yeah..

A part of me doesn't want it to get called.. but the other part of me won't be shocked if they do.

Back