All-Star Cheer Athletics Panthers Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think CA is connected to some pretty influential people in the industry who would tell them if they're going to get called on it. If there is any problem with this music, someone will probably tell them before they compete it.
Maybe, but maybe not too. To the best of my understanding and knowledge, the rules state that it's all judges discretion on whether they get called out on it at competitions or not. So say they were competing at comp A and one of the judges there called them out on it saying it's inappropriate and they get points off for it (or for whatever the judges feel is an appropriate consequence), but at comp B the judges don't feel anything wrong with it... I just think for someone in the industry to say that they will for sure get called out for it, those people would have to know each judges perspective and opinions inside and out and pretty much be inside their head. Does that make sense?
Idk, that's just my opinion and view on it :) I mean, it's not like it's anything incredibly inappropriate, so I honestly do think in this kind of a case, it would just be what the judges at the comp deem appropriate.

Maybe, but maybe not too. To the best of my understanding and knowledge, the rules state that it's all judges discretion on whether they get called out on it at competitions or not. So say they were competing at comp A and one of the judges there called them out on it saying it's inappropriate and they get points off for it (or for whatever the judges feel is an appropriate consequence), but at comp B the judges don't feel anything wrong with it... I just think for someone in the industry to say that they will for sure get called out for it, those people would have to know each judges perspective and opinions inside and out and pretty much be inside their head. Does that make sense?
Idk, that's just my opinion and view on it :) I mean, it's not like it's anything incredibly inappropriate, so I honestly do think in this kind of a case, it would just be what the judges at the comp deem appropriate.
Well, I know one of the big motivators behind the music rule is on here so they could at least say that it was questionable.

I dont do think the running tumbling music will last, it really doesnt fit. But from the sounds of the standing tumbling it sounds pretty epic.

Cheer Athletics has never actually told people what BABS means, but I highly doubt that it is an innappropriate acronym, being that their gym is one of the classiest in the sport. Just my 2 cents :)

Cheer Athletics has never actually told people what BABS means, but I highly doubt that it is an innappropriate acronym, being that their gym is one of the classiest in the sport. Just my 2 cents :)

I remember back in 2006? a couple of the girls on the time confirmed the meaning

that term has been around for awhile. unless they changed it for themselves it means what was posted above.

Its growing on me...but no word of a Panther Party? :( I'm sure the music will change from time to time but I can't wait to put the music to the routine! The music will probably flow better, instead of us trying to guess what tumbling pass and stunt/pyramid goes where! Can't wait BABS! :D
They should totally add that at the end since party is mentioned more than once in the dance.

Back