All-Star Cheer Athletics Panthers - New Music Released

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its not the same at all :( loved the old one 100x more

I made both mixes so I can say this........Did you listen to the right music? This mix blows away the first mix in every way. Songs, Production, Lyrics, Creativity, Flow, Energy, and it looks much better with the routine :) Listen a few more times :)

You may post either of our mixes you recently did if you wish. We will be putting them on our website in the next couple of days anyway.

I made both mixes so I can say this........Did you listen to the right music? This mix blows away the first mix in every way. Songs, Production, Lyrics, Creativity, Flow, Energy, and it looks much better with the routine :) Listen a few more times :)
too me a lot of their motions don't go with the new music and when watching i dont get as pumped up. :(
definitely miss the part "Panthers got that globe, but we've only just begun.... its the reigning champions, there can be only one!"

too me a lot of their motions don't go with the new music and when watching i dont get as pumped up. :(
definitely miss the part "Panthers got that globe, but we've only just begun.... its the reigning champions, there can be only one!"

Dont you think they might adjust the choreography? :)

I didn't like it so much at first, but then I saw it with the routine :) i still like the old stunt music though :p but I love the jumps!

Back