All-Star Cheer Athletics Panthers - New Music Released

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the fact that they used one direction... oh. my. god. my obsession with them has escalated A LOT!

Panthers new music is the bomb. People are just uncomfortable with change, and they're used to the routine with the old music (that's why they think the transitions/sections don't match). But this could possibly one of THE BEST mixes I've heard... cheermusicpro really put a lot into it!

Im pretty sure CA will make the adjustments to choreography to match the music better! They didnt have time to change choreography before competing at Cheer America! I absolutely love the new mix! Much better than the previous. Everyone has something they miss in the old mix but I found much more things to love in the new mix!

Wildcats music is also WAY better than our original mix! I cant wait for the world to hear it tonight! patrick SLAYED it! :)

i just wish their music had the voice overs from the old mix for standing tumbling. but once the routine goes with the music better it will be perf! I love this new style of music ca is coming out with!

Back