Cheer Bow Materials

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 3, 2014
Hello! I am going to start a cheer bow company but I have a few questions! So if any one has any experience with making good quality bows and can answer my questions it would be great!

What glue do you use to bond the spandex to the grosgrain ribbon?

What website can I get these iron-ons from? (Glitter letters, regular letters, symbols, custom signs ect.) mainly the letters though!

use spray glue to glue spandex to 3in grosgrain ribbon. Get spandex from a fabric store or some bow companies have fabric grab bag that are good to use also.

My daughter has some school bows that used hot glue which is not made for fabric and the materials separated. They were cheaply made and we got what we paid for. Last year, I made their bows using Heat n Bond. Also, use the smallest size of those zip ties to keep the loops secure.

My daughter has some school bows that used hot glue which is not made for fabric and the materials separated. They were cheaply made and we got what we paid for. Last year, I made their bows using Heat n Bond. Also, use the smallest size of those zip ties to keep the loops secure.
This is how I I do mine also.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have all this left over fabric… not featured in the picture is two black 50 yards rolls (so 100 yards total). Great way to get started on your bow business or enhance it with some more supplies. The fabric is already precut into 3 inch strips for you!

I need to sell it ASAP. Email me with some offers!

Back