Cheer Energy Charged Up In New Gk Custom Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

T

Tricia Christ

Read Full Article...

Cheer Energy in Hickory, North Carolina debuted custom GK cheerleading uniforms this season for their entire program! Cheer Energy is in its 5th year of offering competitive cheer teams for ages 4-18, a special needs team, as well as tumbling classes, choreography and training for school teams, and private lessons. Cheer Energy athletes compete on local, regional, and national levels and this season, they're hoping for an added boost from their custom GK uniforms! They're off to an awesome start with a Grand Champion title already on the books.
img_1063.JPG
Amy Sigmon, Co-Owner and Coach at Cheer Energy said, "We love our new GK uniforms! We love the clean lines and athletic look with just enough bling to stand out on stage. The GK full length top design showcases our athletes' physique without compromising self image. We have received great customer service from GK in the design and production of our custom uniforms. Our new unis get rave reviews and we are very pleased."
CE's cheer top is their own custom design similar to GK's Cheerleading Top U159, with a v-neck and v-back and sporty style elements. Black Nylon/Spandex, Electric Turquoise Mystique, White Nylon/Spandex, and Red Mystique fabrics provide a super athletic & clean look. The "energy" logo on the front of the cheer top is a combination of custom embroidery against a stunning backdrop of Brilliance SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. Their coordinating custom cheer skirt is similar to GK's Cheer Skirt U709L, a low rise cheerleading skirt with triangular corner detailing on both sides. Made of the same fabrics as their top, the White Nylon/Spandex style line is accented with the perfect amount of Brilliance SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS.
cheer_energy_pic.JPG
energy_uniform_11_10_12.JPG
two_girls.jpg
energy.jpg
Cheer Energy is electrifying! Your cheer athletes can get the same powerful combination of sporty and sparkly with GK Cheer uniforms. Visit the GK Cheer Design Studio for uni ideas. If you are located in North Carolina or South Carolina, contact GK's Territory Area Manager, Kristen Bouchelle, and she will be happy to walk you through the design process. Not in North Carolina? Find your local GK Territory Area Manager here.
Different is Better. Be Different.

THIS is the other Cheer Energy! Lol. I just mentioned you guys in a thread about gyms/teams having the same name. I'd googled and searched for this program name before I decided on it. Couldn't find anything so I went with it. That was back in 2007 though.

LOVE the atom logo. The new unis are great!

Back