All-Star Cheer Extreme 2013 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks.. basically, the force that was 2011-2012 M.E. was a VERY talented group with a lot of 8 year olds who aged off to YE and JE this year. Now, kids who have not had to lead before at this level (like my daughter), are having to lead. And lead a YOUNG group out there. I think my little girl likes the challenge of "leading" and being the one who HAS to get those level 3 skills (for when we get to use them). I like the push, and hopefully, it allows my daughter get ready for whatever she ends up with next year in her first non-mini year of cheer.
What one is your daughter so i make sure when i see ME in person to go cheer her on. :) and good luck this season! CEA Looks stronger than Ever!

Mine is the tall-ish red head. Very Strong dancer, great base, not confident enough yet in her tumbling. She HAS TO have the "One Finger Spot" on her tuck... meaning of course, that she has it, but no one can convince her of it. No worries though... i have faith. I think if CSP stepped up and told her to throw it, she would. This is year 3 on ME, and it has been a great experience... Which is why I am so upset the division is gone.

Back