All-Star Cheer Extreme Richmond?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was not intended that way. As I stated, its not about hate or contempt but merely from a business perspective..

OK, from a business perspective, if Fame has been hosting a camp, which CEA has attended in the past, they would look like cowards to stop inviting CEA now. It would give the impression that they are afraid of losing athletes, and whether they're afraid or not, they don't need to advertise that. If Fame is confident that they're doing the best that can be done - from a business perspective - then they have nothing to worry about.

the fame/cea/twisters camp was only with select teams from Raleigh and Kville. considering the camp is a bonding experience for teams in the same divisions, i do not think the richmond gym will be a factor in the camp and i can imagine that the owners of CEA and Fame will continue their friendship.

In a Utopian workd, yes, and it's not about hate or contempt, but Fame is now exposed to that they may lose athletes to CEA. The question is, does Fame want to continue putting their star atheletes in front of CEA and having the kids building those relationships.

Again, its notabout hate, its a business decision.

@timmisFAMEous, the difference is now CEA has a "physical presence" in your CITY! CEA and FAME are now competing for the same atheletes.
You'r very right. The presence of a the CEA name will automatically draw athletes in, not just from Fame from but from every gym in the area.
It was not intended that way. As I stated, its not about hate or contempt but merely from a business perspective..

I didn't think you intended hate or contempt.

I am not sure what your stake in this is or if you even live there but we should be careful to speak about business decisions when it is not your business to speak for. It makes it easy for others to agree and pile on. Before long everyone else believes it is the truth when it was only ever just your opinion on what might happen.

In my kids' short time with Fame I learned a few things about their organization. One of the most important being that if Fame teaches anything, they teach sportsmanship. One of the things I can say they take extreeeemely seriously there is winning and losing with dignity and grace. And respecting other organizations as much as you respect your own. I can not imagine that they would throw that out the window because some competition came to town. Fame has a strong, well-respected presence in all of Southeastern VA, and I'm sure it will stay that way. 4 gyms (2 of which aren't really anywhere near Richmond, one of which is a thousand miles away in NY:)) full of athletes that absolutely love being FAMEous...I'd say they'll welcome CEA. I'm sure they'll lose a few who are attracted to the name CEA, but that's life. And really...CEA being in town can only get more kids involved in cheer, which is always a good thing.

Like FamousMOM said...I'm sure they look forward to seeing some fierce competition ON THE MAT. Good luck to both programs!

Back