All-Star Cheer Extreme Richmond?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's great!! Do you know what teams they formed? I cannot wait to see them next season!

ETA @ronnoc0522 ,

Richmond hasn't had tryouts yet. Friday night was a meet and greet only.

Edited to add....Salem and Lake Norman had tryouts Sat and Sun.

Wow! this is great for CEA.

So, well how does Fame feel about this? Will Fame continue to be a participant in the Annual Stunt Camp with CEA now in the same city?

So, well how does Fame feel about this? Will Fame continue to be a participant in the Annual Stunt Camp with CEA now in the same city?

I think they should. Rivalry doesn't have to translate to hate or contempt. In any sport, I think the good should be appreciated and those that wish to be better should look to their competitors to see what's awesome & strive for that. I would really hate to see open ugliness. NOT CUTE.

I don't see why not. Especially since the teams we did camp with this year were Small Seniors and Senior Elite, teams which wouldn't be based out of Richmond anyway.

I think they should. Rivalry doesn't have to translate to hate or contempt. In any sport, I think the good should be appreciated and those that wish to be better should look to their competitors to see what's awesome & strive for that. I would really hate to see open ugliness. NOT CUTE.

In a Utopian workd, yes, and it's not about hate or contempt, but Fame is now exposed to that they may lose athletes to CEA. The question is, does Fame want to continue putting their star atheletes in front of CEA and having the kids building those relationships.

Again, its notabout hate, its a business decision.

@timmisFAMEous, the difference is now CEA has a "physical presence" in your CITY! CEA and FAME are now competing for the same atheletes.

In a Utopian workd, yes, and it's not about hate or contempt, but Fame is now exposed to that they may lose athletes to CEA. The question is, does Fame want to continue putting their star atheletes in front of CEA and having the kids building those relationships.

Again, its notabout hate, its a business decision.

@timmisFAMEous, the difference is now CEA has a "physical presence" in your CITY! CEA and FAME are now competing for the same atheletes.

You'r very right. The presence of a the CEA name will automatically draw athletes in, not just from Fame from but from every gym in the area.

Fame has a great presence as well.

The two programs have a great relationship. Lets not start a bad one.

Exactly. These are both high-profile gyms. And I don't think that CEA simply being closer will affect that much. Over the years, kids from Fame, USA, Cheer Factory, Cheer Stars, Cheer Elite Starz, Richmond Twisters, etc., have cheered together, and competed against one another, anyway.

And, @timmisFAMEous:) is right. If it's gonna happen, it will happen from all gyms, regardless if they do stunt camp together or not.

Fame has a great presence as well.

The two programs have a great relationship. Lets not start a bad one.

Fame has alot of respect for CEA and I see this as a great time for both gyms. It means Fame will continue to step up their game with the presence of CEA and we can continue to build positive relationships!!! I tell my daughter to never dislike other gyms! They are just like her! They love the sport and want to do well. So much in common should equal friendships no hate! Welcome CEA to Richmond! Can't wait to see you on the mat! :)

Back