All-Star Cheer Extreme Richmond?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 21, 2009
Has anyone else heard the rumor regarding a CEA location in Richmond VA? It's been said that shares to Cheer Factory/Alliance All Stars in Mechanicsville VA (A suburb of Richmond) has been given to Courtney Smith-Pope and she will be forming a new Cheer Extreme location. Does anyone know if there is any true to this rumor? Please enlighten us all.

LMAO! I'm surprised that it wasn't already a post. I'd love to know more info about it if there is any to offer.

Has anyone else heard the rumor regarding a CEA location in Richmond VA? It's been said that shares to Cheer Factory/Alliance All Stars in Mechanicsville VA (A suburb of Richmond) has been given to Courtney Smith-Pope and she will be forming a new Cheer Extreme location. Does anyone know if there is any true to this rumor? Please enlighten us all.

Why don't you pm her, she will be glad to talk to you.

Was told that yes, Cheer Factory/Alliance has been given to her, but not the building. Remains to be seen what will end up happening w/ the program, and logistically, can CEA support and assist from 6 hours away?

Was told that yes, Cheer Factory/Alliance has been given to her, but not the building. Remains to be seen what will end up happening w/ the program, and logistically, can CEA support and assist from 6 hours away?

cali has two gyms that are more than 5 hours away and its doing fine so far :D

6 hours away???? It looks me that the Kernersville gym would only be 3 and a half hours from Richmond and Raleigh is even closer.

Back