All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i figured y'all had a plan, just had to ask! very good to hear! i just had visions of Logan Monty showing up and like kidnapping people or something. i feel better now :D

LM situation. Completely understandable!! Lol.

Is it crazy that my cp is begging me to go to this and I'm actually considering it even though we are about 6 hours away??? She loves cheer extreme!!

Not crazy at all! 6 hours isn't that far. LOL. Perhaps some of her friends would be interested in coming with her. Road trips are so much fun! You'd be making memories.

We'd love to have her. Looking forward to meeting her and you!!

Thanks! I'm working on her bffs mom but she isn't quite going for it. I love a good road trip and North Carolina is seriously my favorite state! Lol. So it doesn't take much for me to be convinced. I will work on her some more!!

I think it will be safer if you don't invite members of Fierce Board. As you don't truly know who people are on here. It could be a danger to the girls. I think invites should stay closed to gyms family and friends.

PS: Please don't start an argument with me about my first statement. I'm just stating my opinion like every one else. In all seriousness. :) :) :) Have a nice day!

how is a random fierce board member or their kid any different than any other random person out there?

how is a random fierce board member or their kid any different than any other random person out there?
1. Didn't know if the program was already made out to the public.

2. Its a big difference. If someone out in the public knew about the fundraiser, its more then likely family and friends of the big program. Not literally strangers like on FB.

3. Because I know they're precautions being taken with plenty of chaperons w/ limited guest, my post is no longer an issue :) Have a good night.

My CP saw this post, brought me a google map (It's only 7 hours and 48 minutes mom!) and then told me she was SURE she could miss Sunday practice since this is cheer related. Good try, at least!

We'd love to have her. Doesn't hurt to ask them, they might say yes.

The girl who was speaking in the video, didn't she used to be apart of smoed???? "Sorry, I didn't get a chance to watch the video until now".

Back