All-Star Cheer Extreme...... Senior Elite Slumber Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were general emails sent? Still nothing here :( Do they need snacks? Water bottles? Usual practice wear or just pj style stuff for most of it? What time is pick up in the morning? Thanks!

Were general emails sent? Still nothing here :( Do they need snacks? Water bottles? Usual practice wear or just pj style stuff for most of it? What time is pick up in the morning? Thanks!

Can you DM me your email address? I just asked the team mom about this and she said she had two emails come back.

We'll have snacks and drinks. They could bring cheer stuff ..... Depending on what staff is there they might could tumble a little and do some stunts. That's dependent on if staff are there. Not sure of their schedules. Pjs and warm comfortable things too. Pick up is Sunday morning at 9 am!!!

Seriously considering canceling practice tomorrow and driving the six year old CP to NC... I think it is only about seven hours. That wouldn't be crazy, would it? ;)

Seriously considering canceling practice tomorrow and driving the six year old CP to NC... I think it is only about seven hours. That wouldn't be crazy, would it? ;)
Wow from VA to NC seven hours? but, no, it wouldn't be crazy. They're neighboring states. Not crazy at all. Aren't people coming from Jersey?

It's not crazy at all!! Come see us!!!

Wow from VA to NC seven hours? but, no, it wouldn't be crazy. They're neighboring states. Not crazy at all. Aren't people coming from Jersey?

People are coming from all over. Quite a few NJ kids though!!

The girls had a great time. The team girls and their parents were very nice. Thank you for having us- I know they want to go again!

Back