All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

July, it's a one time documentary. Thanks for trying to stick up for her, but she has gotten pretty tough and understands that although a minority, there is a vocal group of people who just do not like her, and many are here. And they don't have to like her. Although all the ones I see here and around criticizing her have no idea who she is and what she does when she is not on the mat. That said, for some cheer fans she represents a high profile team and a lot of the comments are directed at SE and CEA through her. She has been the point flyer on a team in a high profile division for 5 straight years at Worlds with one to go. They have brought home a medal each year, with one gold. Her chin is up. She is heading to Dallas to do a Varsity show and then to Norway for a regional camp. She is doing ok. Knee is better with rest. If they show what I think they are going to show on CNN, you will know her a bit better than the girl on SE that fell, and maybe form another opinion.

AND she just made my father the MOST AMAZING CAKE EVER for his birthday...it's so special I literally feel like I'm about to cry. I can't wait for him to see it and I don't know how Maddie manages to do it all!! I really truly feel blessed to have your family a part of my life now.

I don't understand how girls make this team and don't even throw a standing back tuck (see the back row).

It's not all about tumbling. Some people excel higher in different areas than others. A girl who doesn't have a tuck could be a strong base or a bomb flyer. Some people may be weak at basing, but have strong tumbling. Everyone has their own talents to bring to the table. That's what working as a team is all about.

@StarshipTrooper - I never really comment on here, just spend all my time reading threads and soaking in all the cheerleading world has to offer; but I do have to say, I know you've heard it a million times, your daughter is amazing, she's a remarkable athlete and a very respectable person! Congratulations on that, and thank you Maddie for the inspiration, from the heart! I could watch the Senior Elite routine a million times and more !

@StarshipTrooper - I never really comment on here, just spend all my time reading threads and soaking in all the cheerleading world has to offer; but I do have to say, I know you've heard it a million times, your daughter is amazing, she's a remarkable athlete and a very respectable person! Congratulations on that, and thank you Maddie for the inspiration, from the heart! I could watch the Senior Elite routine a million times and more !

So nice, I'll pass it on to her, but she gets on here and reads I think. So does her mom.

Senior Elite is such an inspiration. I hope they make a comeback next year. <3

Thanks, going undefeated and third at Worlds is nothing to feel bad about but I get your drift. I think they are going to be better from what I see, but so will everyone else, so we'll buy some new anit gravity panties and give it one more try.:)

Thanks, going undefeated and third at Worlds is nothing to feel bad about but I get your drift. I think they are going to be better from what I see, but so will everyone else, so we'll buy some new anit gravity panties and give it one more try.:)
You could make a fortune selling CEA brand anti gravity panties ;)

Back