All-Star Cheer Extreme Sequences With Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one ready to punch something? How do we know that SE is going to "slay" everyone else in building? Unless you have been sitting in on Stars, F5 or Panther practices- zip the lip. I won't argue they look amazing but can we atleast wait a month or 2 before handing over a globe?

Right, they are not going to slay anyone in this division. They will all be close most likely by the big competitions with routine development, and it will again come down to who hits their routine. The days of slaying are long gone.

Am I the only one ready to punch something? How do we know that SE is going to "slay" everyone else in building? Unless you have been sitting in on Stars, F5 or Panther practices- zip the lip. I won't argue they look amazing but can we atleast wait a month or 2 before handing over a globe?
THANK YOU! Nobody has seen Stars, F5's, Panthers, of Peach's routines/their stunts. And even though that's what has been put out in the video, it might not be the exact same stunt sequence for SE.

i was threatened with copyright and took the video down momentarily but then decided i put too much work into it so its back up! if my youtube gets closed down ill just open up another one anyway. Thank you!
Completely off topic, but what is in your video that has it subjected to copyright?

Anyone else predicting ball-up 360s from Erica and Madison? The counts work out. Would make that sequence a whole lot more interesting than it already is!
Not trying to be rude or point out your comment specifically, this is just general. What is everyone's fascination with ball up 360s? I mean it was pretty new an interesting in 2010, but 2011 there were more teams than CEA doing it. And there's TONS of videos on YouTube of people doing it. So why is it still so impressive? Idk, that's just me

Not trying to be rude or point out your comment specifically, this is just general. What is everyone's fascination with ball up 360s? I mean it was pretty new an interesting in 2010, but 2011 there were more teams than CEA doing it. And there's TONS of videos on YouTube of people doing it. So why is it still so impressive? Idk, that's just me

Agreed. Not really a fascination, I just know that those two flyers can do it and thought it was a possibility for that part of the stunts. I still think it would look nice there with all of the movement and transitions going on. It was just a thought!

Agreed. Not really a fascination, I just know that those two flyers can do it and thought it was a possibility for that part of the stunts. I still think it would look nice there with all of the movement and transitions going on. It was just a thought!

I think it was the fact that it was so impressive in 2010, and in 2011 people were still just really impressed with how gorgeous Maddie made it look. I may not be SE's biggest fan yadda yadda, but that girl looks absolutely gorgeous in the air. Just because other teams were doing it, doesn't mean it looked the same.

they aren't ball up 360-ing...they are doing full/360 tosses like in the first sequence. there is nothing 'balled-up' about their body positions. the first stunt sequence is a RIGHT heel stretch full toss to immediate scale...NO BALL UPS. none.

they aren't ball up 360-ing...they are doing full/360 tosses like in the first sequence. there is nothing 'balled-up' about their body positions. the first stunt sequence is a RIGHT heel stretch full toss to immediate scale...NO BALL UPS. none.

I was talking about Erica and Madison who don't do that part of the sequence. I'm assuming they are doing a different stunt than the other groups and CEA is not showing us until showcase. That's what I was saying could be ball-up 360s. Again, strictly speculation going on the fact that the two of them have done the skill before.

Back