All-Star Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What am I missing about Cheer Extreme? New to all this and this thread has me confused...?
The original post was rather awkward because asking about specific kids, with names, and what teams they're on is one of those fierceboard "don'ts."

And when that happens a thread gets cowed, catted or derailed (like this one) almost immediately.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The original post was rather awkward because asking about specific kids, with names, and what teams they're on is one of those fierceboard "don'ts."

And when that happens a thread gets cowed, catted or derailed (like this one) almost immediately.

Derailing is the best!

Almost came on this thread to complain about the tomfoolery on it & why it hasn't been locked yet. Instead, I decided to spice it up with some cattitude.

rku935.jpg

eg6bsl.jpg

ok4klz.gif

3462cjq.gif

There's no time for getting tired! We'll use the PumpUp app to get our workouts in on the plane #thegrinddontstop #PumpUpApp

this reminded me! all fierceboarders please follow me to keep up with my amazing workouts! i just had the best #pumpupapp workout ever! if i get 10 thousand followers tonight ill follow one of you back!

while you're at it, check out these karma returns tanks! i eat, sleep, workout and shower in them!!!!

So basically, this is a direct result of the 4 day Worlds, a stupid question, and the fierce Boarders being fierce per usual

If we've got both Super Granny Elite and Old Lady Elite now, does this mean SGE could potential go coed? 'Cause I've been dying to be point jumper for years... :cool:
You'll have to be able to do your jumps over my nugget because once I'm in the nugget position, it takes me 3-4 8 counts to get moving again... if I can unbend my knees.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

You'll have to be able to do your jumps over my nugget because once I'm in the nugget position, it takes me 3-4 8 counts to get moving again... if I can unbend my knees.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
Could you forward roll out of your nugget?

I will be quitting cheer extreme and going to ca. CSP won't let me be last pass on Sr. Elite. I don't understand...I am really close to my backbend kickover! (If anyone will let me stay at their house as a host family I will give you one of my scented cheerlebrity signed bows);)

Last edited:
Back