All-Star Cheer For Charity-tomorrow!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ill be there !! with our babies .. youth 3 junior 3 and senior 4 .. our large senior 3 cant go but i think they but still be on the schedule??

Does anyone know who won the level 5 divisions?

Small Sr 5
1. World Cup Sun
2. Cheer Tyme
3. Kats Extreme Topkats

Limited Coed 5
1. WC Odyssey
2. All Star Legacy

Lg Sr 5
1. Shooting Stars (one pretty bad fall in 1st stunt in full up to stretch)

Sr Open 5
1. Cosmic Rays
2. Cheer Tyme

Jr 5
1. All Star Legacy
2. Cheer Tyme

International Coed 5
1. Cheer Tyme
2. All Star Legacy

Grand Champion- World Cup Suns

There were a lot of really impressive level 4 teams. Shout outs to Tri State Encore and Valley Elite Big Red...those girls worked it!
The coaches of All Star Legacy were awesome! Gave me chills watching how excited they got for their kids!

There were a lot of really impressive level 4 teams. Shout outs to Tri State Encore and Valley Elite Big Red...those girls worked it!
The coaches of All Star Legacy were awesome! Gave me chills watching how excited they got for their kids!

aw thanks so much im one of the Tri-State coaches !!

love seeing valley elite! those girls are so tight and clean, wish they could rub off a little on my team! hahaha. it was a great competition. poor girl on twinkles got sick during the dance. she looked so disappointed. hope she's feeling better!

Small Sr 5
1. World Cup Sun
2. Cheer Tyme
3. Kats Extreme Topkats

Limited Coed 5
1. WC Odyssey
2. All Star Legacy

Lg Sr 5
1. Shooting Stars (one pretty bad fall in 1st stunt in full up to stretch)

Sr Open 5
1. Cosmic Rays
2. Cheer Tyme

Jr 5
1. All Star Legacy
2. Cheer Tyme

International Coed 5
1. WORLD CUP LAZERS***
2. All Star Legacy

Grand Champion- World Cup Suns

Back