All-Star Cheer For Charity-tomorrow!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Loved how on time the comp was today!! Also, no BS between the last team and awards.
I was kind of thinking the super long versions of Cotton Eyed Joe, Cha Cha Slide, and whatever song it was were a little excessive. but all in all it wasn't too bad. and hey..my JV tied for 1st and varsity got 2nd out of 7 so I can't complain!

Those weren't excessive at all! I've been to comps where that line dance nonsense goes on for 45 min to an hour! And that's after the time sucking jump off and stunt groups .
I was kind of thinking the super long versions of Cotton Eyed Joe, Cha Cha Slide, and whatever song it was were a little excessive. but all in all it wasn't too bad. and hey..my JV tied for 1st and varsity got 2nd out of 7 so I can't complain!

Those weren't excessive at all! I've been to comps where that line dance nonsense goes on for 45 min to an hour! And that's after the time sucking jump off and stunt groups .

I've been to comps like that too, but after running a competition at the school I coach this year and having awards start about 5 min after the last team competed, I know how quickly it can be done.

Back