All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last weeks episode got a little monotonous with the entire show devoted to one warm up routine.
This week was better with showing how they're preparing for Worlds. Idk if they'll be able to pull it off (I'm totally with Debbie Love on needing at least 3 days a week of rep for muscle memory) but I'm enjoying the journey no matter what the outcome of the competition will be. I wish they would've shown more stunting. Was anyone else hungry to see way more of the twisty, turny, flippy stunt thing they were doing right at the end?! I'm really anxious to see all the changes now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this show. I can't wait to see their new routine, and I'm also curious to see the U of L routine that many of them are in as well. Those boys really are amazing tumblers - their doubles seem so effortless.

JORGE!! I remember seeing him at south elite a few times while I was there! Also love the Dani shirts some of the kids were wearing. I'll always remember my coaches at south elite telling me about those two, how Jorge wanted Dani as his pyramid flyer at the end because he knew they could fight together until the end of the routine and would hit because they'd been stunting together for so long...

I just want to see this team hit at worlds !!!

I could sit and listen to these people talk shop all day long. I'm all about them discussing the strategy and the skills and what they think is important and what they know is not. I'm so picking up what they're putting down.

And y'all notice Debbie said this week that these are the "upper elite athletes of cheer" and they'll "definitely get it together by Worlds"? Mmhmm--I agreed with her last week when she said "I think they need more reps"...But now I'll agree with her this week bc I believe everything Debbie has to say. When you listen to Debbie Love speak you believe what she says #Debtips

I can't wait to see the new routine.

Back