All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually really enjoyed it. It felt natural. No one was putting on an act, nothing felt awkward. I will def be tuning into the rest of the season. It looks like they are focusing solely on the team and not the drama that goes on behind the scenes.
It was literally the first episode... Smoed's show definitely didn't start out the way it ended, let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Thats what I liked about it as well! But is Robert on the team too? I didn't see him in any of the practice footage?
He's in Europe. Him and Michaeleddie (I think?) are doing camps around a bunch of countries. He apparently is joining when he gets back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am honestly really looking forward to watching this show. I've been an all star cheerleader for several years, and I never really payed attention to the open division... I never really knew about GymTyme and now it is a good chance for me to learn, find out about the gym, and see how an open team is ran.

So far, I like how they are really showing you the practice and introducing each team member. AwesomenessTV really didn't do that with SMOED.

I am honestly really looking forward to watching this show. I've been an all star cheerleader for several years, and I never really payed attention to the open division... I never really knew about GymTyme and now it is a good chance for me to learn, find out about the gym, and see how an open team is ran.

So far, I like how they are really showing you the practice and introducing each team member. AwesomenessTV really didn't do that with SMOED.
I highly recommend binge watching Black and Pink on Youtube... You will not regret it.

It was a little awkward, because she kept repeating herself. But what I found interesting ('cause I study human behavior and speech for a living), was WHAT she was repeating.

Her big emphasis was not only on a new experience, but on the age and independence of her teammates and new gym. I wonder if in searching for a new team, she was seeking to cut out some of the drama/chaos that comes with senior age (and less face it, much younger) athletes to something a little more mature and grounded. Once you get past 19 and into early 20s, there's less time for that kind of nonsense (and if it's there, it's USUALLY handled a wee bit better). And with things being so independent, everybody isn't up in your face and your business 24/7.

The mentality of a team whose average age is 15 is much different than one whose average age is 20.

It was a little awkward, because she kept repeating herself. But what I found interesting ('cause I study human behavior and speech for a living), was WHAT she was repeating.

Her big emphasis was not only on a new experience, but on the age and independence of her teammates and new gym. I wonder if in searching for a new team, she was seeking to cut out some of the drama/chaos that comes with senior age (and less face it, much younger) athletes to something a little more mature and grounded. Once you get past 19 and into early 20s, there's less time for that kind of nonsense (and if it's there, it's USUALLY handled a wee bit better). And with things being so independent, everybody isn't up in your face and your business 24/7.

The mentality of a team whose average age is 15 is much different than one whose average age is 20.
This is a big reason why I looooooved cheering in college. Everyone was more mature. Even though a lot of us were late teens, 21 at the oldest, we were in college so we were like real adults and wanted to act like one. No one wanted to look like they were still a high schooler. There was very little drama. And if there was, it was kept out of practice.

This is a big reason why I looooooved cheering in college. Everyone was more mature. Even though a lot of us were late teens, 21 at the oldest, we were in college so we were like real adults and wanted to act like one. No one wanted to look like they were still a high schooler. There was very little drama. And if there was, it was kept out of practice.
Whyyyyyy couldn't my college team be like this? It was so much drama and unorganization. I can't tell you how many nights I came home to my boyfriend telling him how much I hated all the drama and childish behavior. Like hello we're in COLLEGE. Not high school. I'm not even finishing out the season because I couldn't deal with it anymore. I'm focusing on getting a better job, saving my money to move, and taking 18 credits this semester. :help:

Whyyyyyy couldn't my college team be like this? It was so much drama and unorganization. I can't tell you how many nights I came home to my boyfriend telling him how much I hated all the drama and childish behavior. Like hello we're in COLLEGE. Not high school. I'm not even finishing out the season because I couldn't deal with it anymore. I'm focusing on getting a better job, saving my money to move, and taking 18 credits this semester. :help:

We competed, so a lot of the girls that were on the team were there because they wanted to compete and were serious about it. The ones that didn't want to compete, didn't last. They got sick of being at practice sitting or conditioning while we worked on competition stuff. And it's not like cheering at our school gave you anything (like scholarships/status/boys) so we were there because we loved it.

Back